Aug 13, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Dennis Rodman entered the Hall of Fame like no other.
It wasn’t just the speech (which was emotional and genuine), it was the sideshow that travels with Rodman. He didn’t just bring in a motley crew, he actually brought in Motley Crue. He arrived by helicopter, thanked Penny Marshal and basically said Phil Jackson was a better father than his actual father.
And then there were his fans outside. Like this guy below, who wore a wedding dress to win tickets to the ceremony from Rodman. My first question was “where do you buy a wedding dress for a man?” But then I realized I don’t really want to know the answer.
Thanks to CSNChicago.com for the video. We think.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7