Aug 13, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Dennis Rodman entered the Hall of Fame like no other.
It wasn’t just the speech (which was emotional and genuine), it was the sideshow that travels with Rodman. He didn’t just bring in a motley crew, he actually brought in Motley Crue. He arrived by helicopter, thanked Penny Marshal and basically said Phil Jackson was a better father than his actual father.
And then there were his fans outside. Like this guy below, who wore a wedding dress to win tickets to the ceremony from Rodman. My first question was “where do you buy a wedding dress for a man?” But then I realized I don’t really want to know the answer.
Thanks to CSNChicago.com for the video. We think.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25