Aug 13, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Dennis Rodman entered the Hall of Fame like no other.
It wasn’t just the speech (which was emotional and genuine), it was the sideshow that travels with Rodman. He didn’t just bring in a motley crew, he actually brought in Motley Crue. He arrived by helicopter, thanked Penny Marshal and basically said Phil Jackson was a better father than his actual father.
And then there were his fans outside. Like this guy below, who wore a wedding dress to win tickets to the ceremony from Rodman. My first question was “where do you buy a wedding dress for a man?” But then I realized I don’t really want to know the answer.
Thanks to CSNChicago.com for the video. We think.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 17
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10