Aug 13, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
Dennis Rodman entered the Hall of Fame like no other.
It wasn’t just the speech (which was emotional and genuine), it was the sideshow that travels with Rodman. He didn’t just bring in a motley crew, he actually brought in Motley Crue. He arrived by helicopter, thanked Penny Marshal and basically said Phil Jackson was a better father than his actual father.
And then there were his fans outside. Like this guy below, who wore a wedding dress to win tickets to the ceremony from Rodman. My first question was “where do you buy a wedding dress for a man?” But then I realized I don’t really want to know the answer.
Thanks to CSNChicago.com for the video. We think.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)