Aug 12, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Welcome to the lockout, when this will become a bigger story than it deserves.
Dwight Howard was on BET’s “106th and Park” and was just doing some of his impersonations (he’s not bad at it). And when it got time to do Charles Barkley, Howard took another shot at LeBron’s hairline. This is nothing new, and I guess their relationship is good this way. But damn.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13