Aug 12, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Welcome to the lockout, when this will become a bigger story than it deserves.
Dwight Howard was on BET’s “106th and Park” and was just doing some of his impersonations (he’s not bad at it). And when it got time to do Charles Barkley, Howard took another shot at LeBron’s hairline. This is nothing new, and I guess their relationship is good this way. But damn.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20