Aug 12, 2011, 3:19 PM EST
Welcome to the lockout, when this will become a bigger story than it deserves.
Dwight Howard was on BET’s “106th and Park” and was just doing some of his impersonations (he’s not bad at it). And when it got time to do Charles Barkley, Howard took another shot at LeBron’s hairline. This is nothing new, and I guess their relationship is good this way. But damn.
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 18
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 7
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 6
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 25