Aug 12, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Welcome to the lockout, when this will become a bigger story than it deserves.
Dwight Howard was on BET’s “106th and Park” and was just doing some of his impersonations (he’s not bad at it). And when it got time to do Charles Barkley, Howard took another shot at LeBron’s hairline. This is nothing new, and I guess their relationship is good this way. But damn.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 5
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 35
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 32
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25