Aug 12, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Welcome to the lockout, when this will become a bigger story than it deserves.
Dwight Howard was on BET’s “106th and Park” and was just doing some of his impersonations (he’s not bad at it). And when it got time to do Charles Barkley, Howard took another shot at LeBron’s hairline. This is nothing new, and I guess their relationship is good this way. But damn.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13