Aug 12, 2011, 12:47 PM EDT
“If you’ve been to some of these other arenas like Madison Square Garden, the rats are bigger than the average point guard.”
—Shawn Kemp, in a chat with fans on the site of the Seattle Times (hat tip to @mhaubs from The Painted Area — a blog you should be all over this summer as we head into international competitions, they are the best at it).
Will the rats still be there after the $1 billion renovation?
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20