Aug 12, 2011, 12:47 PM EDT
“If you’ve been to some of these other arenas like Madison Square Garden, the rats are bigger than the average point guard.”
—Shawn Kemp, in a chat with fans on the site of the Seattle Times (hat tip to @mhaubs from The Painted Area — a blog you should be all over this summer as we head into international competitions, they are the best at it).
Will the rats still be there after the $1 billion renovation?
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 23
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 22
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2