Aug 12, 2011, 12:47 PM EST
“If you’ve been to some of these other arenas like Madison Square Garden, the rats are bigger than the average point guard.”
—Shawn Kemp, in a chat with fans on the site of the Seattle Times (hat tip to @mhaubs from The Painted Area — a blog you should be all over this summer as we head into international competitions, they are the best at it).
Will the rats still be there after the $1 billion renovation?
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 4
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 5
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (39)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)