Aug 12, 2011, 12:47 PM EST
“If you’ve been to some of these other arenas like Madison Square Garden, the rats are bigger than the average point guard.”
—Shawn Kemp, in a chat with fans on the site of the Seattle Times (hat tip to @mhaubs from The Painted Area — a blog you should be all over this summer as we head into international competitions, they are the best at it).
Will the rats still be there after the $1 billion renovation?
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14