Aug 12, 2011, 12:47 PM EDT
“If you’ve been to some of these other arenas like Madison Square Garden, the rats are bigger than the average point guard.”
—Shawn Kemp, in a chat with fans on the site of the Seattle Times (hat tip to @mhaubs from The Painted Area — a blog you should be all over this summer as we head into international competitions, they are the best at it).
Will the rats still be there after the $1 billion renovation?
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 9
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 29
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 22
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64