Aug 12, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
Last summer, “The Educators” was a pretty cool little ad campaign for Nike. So, why not do a sequel?
It seemed a fitting thing to watch on a Friday night during the summer… get you thinking about school again.
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 0
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 5
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 12
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 12
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 5