Aug 11, 2011, 1:14 PM EST
That’s what he was doing at a pro-am game recently, and we bring you video of Howard taking the inbound pass and going coast-to-coast for the dunk.
Stan Van Gundy will let Howard play some point as soon as he can match SVG’s handles.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 0
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 21
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 6
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 39