Aug 11, 2011, 1:14 PM EST
That’s what he was doing at a pro-am game recently, and we bring you video of Howard taking the inbound pass and going coast-to-coast for the dunk.
Stan Van Gundy will let Howard play some point as soon as he can match SVG’s handles.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42