Aug 11, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal, out of the NBA and into the studio, remains one of the most interesting personalities in the sport. Because he’s up for anything.
Such as going on Inside MMA television and naming the five NBA players he’d most want to fight.
Some interesting answers, and frankly I’d pay to see a Shaq vs. Charles Oakley throwdown. Even now, but if you could go back a dozen or so years it would be really interesting. And Shaq also lists the one NBA player I most wanted to punch as a fan growing up — Danny Ainge. (It’s a Lakers/Celtics thing, and he just bugged me.)
Hat tip to Got ‘Em Coach for the vid.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 19
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7