Aug 11, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal, out of the NBA and into the studio, remains one of the most interesting personalities in the sport. Because he’s up for anything.
Such as going on Inside MMA television and naming the five NBA players he’d most want to fight.
Some interesting answers, and frankly I’d pay to see a Shaq vs. Charles Oakley throwdown. Even now, but if you could go back a dozen or so years it would be really interesting. And Shaq also lists the one NBA player I most wanted to punch as a fan growing up — Danny Ainge. (It’s a Lakers/Celtics thing, and he just bugged me.)
Hat tip to Got ‘Em Coach for the vid.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 0
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 1
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17