Aug 11, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal, out of the NBA and into the studio, remains one of the most interesting personalities in the sport. Because he’s up for anything.
Such as going on Inside MMA television and naming the five NBA players he’d most want to fight.
Some interesting answers, and frankly I’d pay to see a Shaq vs. Charles Oakley throwdown. Even now, but if you could go back a dozen or so years it would be really interesting. And Shaq also lists the one NBA player I most wanted to punch as a fan growing up — Danny Ainge. (It’s a Lakers/Celtics thing, and he just bugged me.)
Hat tip to Got ‘Em Coach for the vid.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 2
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 48
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17