Aug 11, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal, out of the NBA and into the studio, remains one of the most interesting personalities in the sport. Because he’s up for anything.
Such as going on Inside MMA television and naming the five NBA players he’d most want to fight.
Some interesting answers, and frankly I’d pay to see a Shaq vs. Charles Oakley throwdown. Even now, but if you could go back a dozen or so years it would be really interesting. And Shaq also lists the one NBA player I most wanted to punch as a fan growing up — Danny Ainge. (It’s a Lakers/Celtics thing, and he just bugged me.)
Hat tip to Got ‘Em Coach for the vid.
- It’s official: Lakers rule out Kobe Bryant for remainder of NBA season 0
- Carmelo Anthony confirms Phil Jackson “will be coming on board” with Knicks 9
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 26
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 17