Aug 11, 2011, 5:50 PM EST
You should be watching Parks and Recreation Thursday nights.
I say that not because my paychecks come out of 30 Rock — well not completely — I say that because it’s just damn funny. I say that because Ron Swanson is one of the best, most original characters on television right now. I say that because the show runner (Michael Schur) was part of one of the best blogs ever, Fire Joe Morgan.
We’re big fans here — we have the Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness NBA style.
Another reason to watch – the Pacers Roy Hibbert is going to be on the show next season.
Lots of fun on the set of Park & Rec. Aziz Anzari & Ben Schwartz are hilarious! Gotta give it up for Roy Hibbert for his first acting gig!
The show is based around the Parks and Recreation department in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana. Fitting in a Pacer player as a basketball consultant actually fits with the show story arc well. And Hibbert is a perfect choice.
But if you take one thing away from this post, it should not be that Schrempf tweets, it should be that you need to be watching Parks and Recreation. It’s good.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 6
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 2
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 18
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12