Aug 11, 2011, 5:50 PM EST
You should be watching Parks and Recreation Thursday nights.
I say that not because my paychecks come out of 30 Rock — well not completely — I say that because it’s just damn funny. I say that because Ron Swanson is one of the best, most original characters on television right now. I say that because the show runner (Michael Schur) was part of one of the best blogs ever, Fire Joe Morgan.
We’re big fans here — we have the Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness NBA style.
Another reason to watch – the Pacers Roy Hibbert is going to be on the show next season.
Lots of fun on the set of Park & Rec. Aziz Anzari & Ben Schwartz are hilarious! Gotta give it up for Roy Hibbert for his first acting gig!
The show is based around the Parks and Recreation department in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana. Fitting in a Pacer player as a basketball consultant actually fits with the show story arc well. And Hibbert is a perfect choice.
But if you take one thing away from this post, it should not be that Schrempf tweets, it should be that you need to be watching Parks and Recreation. It’s good.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 8
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 12
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 3
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 19
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 10