Aug 10, 2011, 4:09 PM EST
I’m no shoe expert — heck, I once ran a blog sponsored by PONY and still have some in my closet — but, to borrow a phrase from the art world, I know what I like.
And I don’t like these.
Below are two shots of new shoes. The first is John Wall’s new Reebok Zig Encore. Ben over at Eye on Basketball asked the right question: Does Reebok really like this technology and look, or have they invested so much they refuse to fold and move on?
Now for the big question: Which is uglier? As much as I don’t want to wear the Zigs, I’d rather be seen in those than denim Nikes. But it’s close. What do you think?
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9