Aug 9, 2011, 2:27 PM EDT
More pictures of Chris Bosh getting more ink on his back have surfaced (thank you very much The Basketball Jones and Lost in the Wilderness) and.. we still don’t really get it. Not why he’d get a business tattoo (meaning his jersey covers it) but what it is supposed to mean.
To be clear, there is a Zeus like figure, a tree, an eagle, a tiger/cougar, musical notes, a skull, a woman holding a skull and the Roman Colosseum. It is all very impressive work and apparently has taken 40 hours to do. It takes over most of his back (and there is more to do). I just am missing the connection.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19