Aug 9, 2011, 2:27 PM EDT
More pictures of Chris Bosh getting more ink on his back have surfaced (thank you very much The Basketball Jones and Lost in the Wilderness) and.. we still don’t really get it. Not why he’d get a business tattoo (meaning his jersey covers it) but what it is supposed to mean.
To be clear, there is a Zeus like figure, a tree, an eagle, a tiger/cougar, musical notes, a skull, a woman holding a skull and the Roman Colosseum. It is all very impressive work and apparently has taken 40 hours to do. It takes over most of his back (and there is more to do). I just am missing the connection.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29