Aug 9, 2011, 2:27 PM EDT
More pictures of Chris Bosh getting more ink on his back have surfaced (thank you very much The Basketball Jones and Lost in the Wilderness) and.. we still don’t really get it. Not why he’d get a business tattoo (meaning his jersey covers it) but what it is supposed to mean.
To be clear, there is a Zeus like figure, a tree, an eagle, a tiger/cougar, musical notes, a skull, a woman holding a skull and the Roman Colosseum. It is all very impressive work and apparently has taken 40 hours to do. It takes over most of his back (and there is more to do). I just am missing the connection.
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 0
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 9
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 41
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 55
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17