Aug 9, 2011, 2:27 PM EST
More pictures of Chris Bosh getting more ink on his back have surfaced (thank you very much The Basketball Jones and Lost in the Wilderness) and.. we still don’t really get it. Not why he’d get a business tattoo (meaning his jersey covers it) but what it is supposed to mean.
To be clear, there is a Zeus like figure, a tree, an eagle, a tiger/cougar, musical notes, a skull, a woman holding a skull and the Roman Colosseum. It is all very impressive work and apparently has taken 40 hours to do. It takes over most of his back (and there is more to do). I just am missing the connection.
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 0
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 36
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17