Aug 9, 2011, 2:27 PM EDT
More pictures of Chris Bosh getting more ink on his back have surfaced (thank you very much The Basketball Jones and Lost in the Wilderness) and.. we still don’t really get it. Not why he’d get a business tattoo (meaning his jersey covers it) but what it is supposed to mean.
To be clear, there is a Zeus like figure, a tree, an eagle, a tiger/cougar, musical notes, a skull, a woman holding a skull and the Roman Colosseum. It is all very impressive work and apparently has taken 40 hours to do. It takes over most of his back (and there is more to do). I just am missing the connection.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6