Aug 9, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
Well done Matt Barnes.
Not sure I’ve ever seen a guy get suspended for a game from a pro-am league before. Then again, I’ve never seen a player punch an opposing player in a pro-am game before. Well, Barnes said it was more pushing than punch later, but still.
Barnes did it and he has been suspended for it, reports ESPNLosAngeles.
Barnes did not back down from the incident afterwards. He owned it. Now he can own the night off.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 39
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 53
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42