Aug 9, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
Well done Matt Barnes.
Not sure I’ve ever seen a guy get suspended for a game from a pro-am league before. Then again, I’ve never seen a player punch an opposing player in a pro-am game before. Well, Barnes said it was more pushing than punch later, but still.
Barnes did it and he has been suspended for it, reports ESPNLosAngeles.
Barnes did not back down from the incident afterwards. He owned it. Now he can own the night off.
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 4
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 30
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 10
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34