Aug 9, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
Well done Matt Barnes.
Not sure I’ve ever seen a guy get suspended for a game from a pro-am league before. Then again, I’ve never seen a player punch an opposing player in a pro-am game before. Well, Barnes said it was more pushing than punch later, but still.
Barnes did it and he has been suspended for it, reports ESPNLosAngeles.
Barnes did not back down from the incident afterwards. He owned it. Now he can own the night off.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 5
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25