Aug 8, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
I used to think the pass between your opponent’s legs was about the most embarrassing thing that could happen to a guy. Well, that or being in Blake Griffin‘s way on a fast break.
But Brandon Jennings has upped the ante.
This video is from Dyckman Park in New York, where pro/am games run in the summer (Kevin Durant was there last week). Mark Jackson had to watch this and say “hands down, man down.” Michael Beasley had to say “that’s the mushface move I should have made.”
Video via The Basketball Jones.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 4
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 18
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14