Aug 8, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
I used to think the pass between your opponent’s legs was about the most embarrassing thing that could happen to a guy. Well, that or being in Blake Griffin‘s way on a fast break.
But Brandon Jennings has upped the ante.
This video is from Dyckman Park in New York, where pro/am games run in the summer (Kevin Durant was there last week). Mark Jackson had to watch this and say “hands down, man down.” Michael Beasley had to say “that’s the mushface move I should have made.”
Video via The Basketball Jones.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50