Aug 8, 2011, 3:10 PM EDT
Don’t worry, they won’t go over defense.
But you can add the Knicks to the list of teams where the players are thinking of working out together this off-season. And you can thank Amar’e Stoudemire for that, according to Hoopsworld’s Alex Kennedy.
Amare Stoudemire is planning offseason workouts for the New York Knicks. The team will train at IMG Academy in late August, early September.
That’s perfect, the players will be in great shape for the opening of training… oh, yea. Forgot for a second.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18