Aug 8, 2011, 3:10 PM EDT
Don’t worry, they won’t go over defense.
But you can add the Knicks to the list of teams where the players are thinking of working out together this off-season. And you can thank Amar’e Stoudemire for that, according to Hoopsworld’s Alex Kennedy.
Amare Stoudemire is planning offseason workouts for the New York Knicks. The team will train at IMG Academy in late August, early September.
That’s perfect, the players will be in great shape for the opening of training… oh, yea. Forgot for a second.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 31
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 52
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31