Aug 8, 2011, 3:10 PM EDT
Don’t worry, they won’t go over defense.
But you can add the Knicks to the list of teams where the players are thinking of working out together this off-season. And you can thank Amar’e Stoudemire for that, according to Hoopsworld’s Alex Kennedy.
Amare Stoudemire is planning offseason workouts for the New York Knicks. The team will train at IMG Academy in late August, early September.
That’s perfect, the players will be in great shape for the opening of training… oh, yea. Forgot for a second.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 46
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31