Aug 8, 2011, 3:10 PM EST
Don’t worry, they won’t go over defense.
But you can add the Knicks to the list of teams where the players are thinking of working out together this off-season. And you can thank Amar’e Stoudemire for that, according to Hoopsworld’s Alex Kennedy.
Amare Stoudemire is planning offseason workouts for the New York Knicks. The team will train at IMG Academy in late August, early September.
That’s perfect, the players will be in great shape for the opening of training… oh, yea. Forgot for a second.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 2
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 13
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41