Aug 8, 2011, 3:10 PM EDT
Don’t worry, they won’t go over defense.
But you can add the Knicks to the list of teams where the players are thinking of working out together this off-season. And you can thank Amar’e Stoudemire for that, according to Hoopsworld’s Alex Kennedy.
Amare Stoudemire is planning offseason workouts for the New York Knicks. The team will train at IMG Academy in late August, early September.
That’s perfect, the players will be in great shape for the opening of training… oh, yea. Forgot for a second.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13