Aug 8, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
It’s hard for me to understand why anyone would go see Celine Dion in concert. Even Canadians. She has a big Vegas show, I go to Vegas fairly often (my in-laws are there, if you want to suck the fun out of Vegas have your in-laws move there) and have seen almost all the big shows. Except Celine. If given the choice between using comped tickets to her show or sitting in a Vegas suburb with the in-laws watching Lifetime Movie Network, I’m staying in.
I’m at Celine dion concert! Backstage!! Wow!!! Me and my boys!! Wow!!! She said she love my Jimmy Kimmel show when I had my beard on!!!!!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! She bout to sing TITANIC!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Stevie wonder came out!!!
Celine made me and all my thug friends cry with the French song!!!! She cried !!! Wow!!!! She hugged me !! I got chills!! My nipples froze!
“My nipples froze?” I’m just moving on from that one.
I’ve really got nothing to say here. Other than if you’re going to see an overhyped Vegas show stick with LOVE, the Cirque du Soleil show to the Beatles music. It won’t make you cry, but there is no music from Titanic, either.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 2
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8