Aug 8, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
It’s hard for me to understand why anyone would go see Celine Dion in concert. Even Canadians. She has a big Vegas show, I go to Vegas fairly often (my in-laws are there, if you want to suck the fun out of Vegas have your in-laws move there) and have seen almost all the big shows. Except Celine. If given the choice between using comped tickets to her show or sitting in a Vegas suburb with the in-laws watching Lifetime Movie Network, I’m staying in.
I’m at Celine dion concert! Backstage!! Wow!!! Me and my boys!! Wow!!! She said she love my Jimmy Kimmel show when I had my beard on!!!!!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! She bout to sing TITANIC!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Stevie wonder came out!!!
Celine made me and all my thug friends cry with the French song!!!! She cried !!! Wow!!!! She hugged me !! I got chills!! My nipples froze!
“My nipples froze?” I’m just moving on from that one.
I’ve really got nothing to say here. Other than if you’re going to see an overhyped Vegas show stick with LOVE, the Cirque du Soleil show to the Beatles music. It won’t make you cry, but there is no music from Titanic, either.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 17
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 11
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 52
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28