Aug 8, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
It’s hard for me to understand why anyone would go see Celine Dion in concert. Even Canadians. She has a big Vegas show, I go to Vegas fairly often (my in-laws are there, if you want to suck the fun out of Vegas have your in-laws move there) and have seen almost all the big shows. Except Celine. If given the choice between using comped tickets to her show or sitting in a Vegas suburb with the in-laws watching Lifetime Movie Network, I’m staying in.
I’m at Celine dion concert! Backstage!! Wow!!! Me and my boys!! Wow!!! She said she love my Jimmy Kimmel show when I had my beard on!!!!!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! She bout to sing TITANIC!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Stevie wonder came out!!!
Celine made me and all my thug friends cry with the French song!!!! She cried !!! Wow!!!! She hugged me !! I got chills!! My nipples froze!
“My nipples froze?” I’m just moving on from that one.
I’ve really got nothing to say here. Other than if you’re going to see an overhyped Vegas show stick with LOVE, the Cirque du Soleil show to the Beatles music. It won’t make you cry, but there is no music from Titanic, either.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14