Aug 8, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
It’s hard for me to understand why anyone would go see Celine Dion in concert. Even Canadians. She has a big Vegas show, I go to Vegas fairly often (my in-laws are there, if you want to suck the fun out of Vegas have your in-laws move there) and have seen almost all the big shows. Except Celine. If given the choice between using comped tickets to her show or sitting in a Vegas suburb with the in-laws watching Lifetime Movie Network, I’m staying in.
I’m at Celine dion concert! Backstage!! Wow!!! Me and my boys!! Wow!!! She said she love my Jimmy Kimmel show when I had my beard on!!!!!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! She bout to sing TITANIC!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Stevie wonder came out!!!
Celine made me and all my thug friends cry with the French song!!!! She cried !!! Wow!!!! She hugged me !! I got chills!! My nipples froze!
“My nipples froze?” I’m just moving on from that one.
I’ve really got nothing to say here. Other than if you’re going to see an overhyped Vegas show stick with LOVE, the Cirque du Soleil show to the Beatles music. It won’t make you cry, but there is no music from Titanic, either.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17