Aug 7, 2011, 7:30 PM EST
Deron Williams had a wrist injury at the end of the season. It wasn’t a big deal, but some clean-up surgery was necessary. With Williams signing in Turkey, even with the insurance he revealed he’s obtained, there’s still some concern about what condition he’s in. Judging from this highlight clip from the Illinois Alumni Game this weekend, he’s feeling pretty good.
I’m particularly fond of his teammates freaking out while he runs through them as if it was nothing. That’s the go-to celebration of the summer of 2011.
So apparently Deron’s wrist is doing okay, as is the rest of him. Now we just have to see how he adapts to the tough Turkish league. If he actually winds up playing for his contract there.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 1
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20