Aug 7, 2011, 7:30 PM EST
Deron Williams had a wrist injury at the end of the season. It wasn’t a big deal, but some clean-up surgery was necessary. With Williams signing in Turkey, even with the insurance he revealed he’s obtained, there’s still some concern about what condition he’s in. Judging from this highlight clip from the Illinois Alumni Game this weekend, he’s feeling pretty good.
I’m particularly fond of his teammates freaking out while he runs through them as if it was nothing. That’s the go-to celebration of the summer of 2011.
So apparently Deron’s wrist is doing okay, as is the rest of him. Now we just have to see how he adapts to the tough Turkish league. If he actually winds up playing for his contract there.
- Report: JaVale McGee close to signing with Celtics 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 9
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 11
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18