Aug 7, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
Deron Williams had a wrist injury at the end of the season. It wasn’t a big deal, but some clean-up surgery was necessary. With Williams signing in Turkey, even with the insurance he revealed he’s obtained, there’s still some concern about what condition he’s in. Judging from this highlight clip from the Illinois Alumni Game this weekend, he’s feeling pretty good.
I’m particularly fond of his teammates freaking out while he runs through them as if it was nothing. That’s the go-to celebration of the summer of 2011.
So apparently Deron’s wrist is doing okay, as is the rest of him. Now we just have to see how he adapts to the tough Turkish league. If he actually winds up playing for his contract there.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 39
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17