Aug 6, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
You know who was pretty good? That Jordan fella. Pretty nice ballplayer, that. Red Auerbach himself called Jordan the Greatest of All Time (though he’d still take Russell to start a team; come on, it’s Red). Some day there will be a film made of Jordan’s life, and it will be huge. Though the script will have to take some pretty lenient approaches with his personal life, especially once his basketball career was over, it will still be a tremendous story.
While we wait for that to be made, however, we have this, by LK12 Productions, which is a pretty great trailer. It’s a thorough retrospective on MJ’s career, from North Carolina through retirement. In two parts, enjoy.
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 11
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9