Aug 6, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
You know who was pretty good? That Jordan fella. Pretty nice ballplayer, that. Red Auerbach himself called Jordan the Greatest of All Time (though he’d still take Russell to start a team; come on, it’s Red). Some day there will be a film made of Jordan’s life, and it will be huge. Though the script will have to take some pretty lenient approaches with his personal life, especially once his basketball career was over, it will still be a tremendous story.
While we wait for that to be made, however, we have this, by LK12 Productions, which is a pretty great trailer. It’s a thorough retrospective on MJ’s career, from North Carolina through retirement. In two parts, enjoy.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 10
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 51
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10