Aug 6, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
You know who was pretty good? That Jordan fella. Pretty nice ballplayer, that. Red Auerbach himself called Jordan the Greatest of All Time (though he’d still take Russell to start a team; come on, it’s Red). Some day there will be a film made of Jordan’s life, and it will be huge. Though the script will have to take some pretty lenient approaches with his personal life, especially once his basketball career was over, it will still be a tremendous story.
While we wait for that to be made, however, we have this, by LK12 Productions, which is a pretty great trailer. It’s a thorough retrospective on MJ’s career, from North Carolina through retirement. In two parts, enjoy.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 11
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 17
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2