Aug 6, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
Brandon Jennings seems to be coming into his own this summer. He’s publicly committed to improving his game, has raised his profile in a sponsorship “internship” with Under Armour, and has been playing steadily in various summer leagues. Last few days he’s been patrolling Dyckman League. And one unlucky defender paid the price for keeping his head focused on Jennings’ mid-section (which actually isn’t a bad approach, but whatever):
Courtesy of Jamel Torrance on TwitVid:
Now, that’s just not nice, Brandon.
Jennings seems to be coming into his own during the lockout. He’s showing more aggressiveness and confidence in improving. Jennings really believes he can be an elite player in this league. This silly streetball move isn’t proof of that, but it does show you that the kid may be humbly pursuing improvement, but he hasn’t lost his swagger.
Poor guy never saw it coming.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 3
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 33
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 31
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25