Aug 6, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
Brandon Jennings seems to be coming into his own this summer. He’s publicly committed to improving his game, has raised his profile in a sponsorship “internship” with Under Armour, and has been playing steadily in various summer leagues. Last few days he’s been patrolling Dyckman League. And one unlucky defender paid the price for keeping his head focused on Jennings’ mid-section (which actually isn’t a bad approach, but whatever):
Courtesy of Jamel Torrance on TwitVid:
Now, that’s just not nice, Brandon.
Jennings seems to be coming into his own during the lockout. He’s showing more aggressiveness and confidence in improving. Jennings really believes he can be an elite player in this league. This silly streetball move isn’t proof of that, but it does show you that the kid may be humbly pursuing improvement, but he hasn’t lost his swagger.
Poor guy never saw it coming.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 14
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18