Aug 6, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
Brandon Jennings seems to be coming into his own this summer. He’s publicly committed to improving his game, has raised his profile in a sponsorship “internship” with Under Armour, and has been playing steadily in various summer leagues. Last few days he’s been patrolling Dyckman League. And one unlucky defender paid the price for keeping his head focused on Jennings’ mid-section (which actually isn’t a bad approach, but whatever):
Courtesy of Jamel Torrance on TwitVid:
Now, that’s just not nice, Brandon.
Jennings seems to be coming into his own during the lockout. He’s showing more aggressiveness and confidence in improving. Jennings really believes he can be an elite player in this league. This silly streetball move isn’t proof of that, but it does show you that the kid may be humbly pursuing improvement, but he hasn’t lost his swagger.
Poor guy never saw it coming.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 8
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 5
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 11
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4