Aug 6, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
Brandon Jennings seems to be coming into his own this summer. He’s publicly committed to improving his game, has raised his profile in a sponsorship “internship” with Under Armour, and has been playing steadily in various summer leagues. Last few days he’s been patrolling Dyckman League. And one unlucky defender paid the price for keeping his head focused on Jennings’ mid-section (which actually isn’t a bad approach, but whatever):
Courtesy of Jamel Torrance on TwitVid:
Now, that’s just not nice, Brandon.
Jennings seems to be coming into his own during the lockout. He’s showing more aggressiveness and confidence in improving. Jennings really believes he can be an elite player in this league. This silly streetball move isn’t proof of that, but it does show you that the kid may be humbly pursuing improvement, but he hasn’t lost his swagger.
Poor guy never saw it coming.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 10
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 9
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 39
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10