Aug 6, 2011, 8:00 PM EST
Brandon Jennings seems to be coming into his own this summer. He’s publicly committed to improving his game, has raised his profile in a sponsorship “internship” with Under Armour, and has been playing steadily in various summer leagues. Last few days he’s been patrolling Dyckman League. And one unlucky defender paid the price for keeping his head focused on Jennings’ mid-section (which actually isn’t a bad approach, but whatever):
Courtesy of Jamel Torrance on TwitVid:
Now, that’s just not nice, Brandon.
Jennings seems to be coming into his own during the lockout. He’s showing more aggressiveness and confidence in improving. Jennings really believes he can be an elite player in this league. This silly streetball move isn’t proof of that, but it does show you that the kid may be humbly pursuing improvement, but he hasn’t lost his swagger.
Poor guy never saw it coming.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 2
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 18
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8