Aug 5, 2011, 2:43 PM EDT
Everyone, we’d like you to meet Geoff Mcdermott. East Coasters may remember him playing for the Providence Friars, you will now remember him as the guy who dunked on Kevin Durant at Dyckman Park Thursday night.
To be fair, KD rotated over late and there wasn’t much he could do. The fact he rotated over at all in a streetball game is worthy of some kudos. Ask any rim defender and they will say if you don’t get dunked on sometimes it means you’re not defending, you’re spectating.
This vid also gives you a good feeling for the packed house at Dyckman Thursday night and how intense it was. Which can lead to things like Michael Beasley being Michael Beasley. (Hat tip to Slam for the video)
- LeBron takes offense to something that Pacers’ head coach Vogel didn’t actually say 19
- Thunder GM says team won’t amnesty Kendrick Perkins 19
- Western Conference Finals preview: Grizzlies vs. Spurs 8
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks 50
- Roy Hibbert with the monster block on a dunk attempt from Carmelo Anthony (VIDEO) 29
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (79)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (63)
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay