Aug 5, 2011, 2:43 PM EST
Everyone, we’d like you to meet Geoff Mcdermott. East Coasters may remember him playing for the Providence Friars, you will now remember him as the guy who dunked on Kevin Durant at Dyckman Park Thursday night.
To be fair, KD rotated over late and there wasn’t much he could do. The fact he rotated over at all in a streetball game is worthy of some kudos. Ask any rim defender and they will say if you don’t get dunked on sometimes it means you’re not defending, you’re spectating.
This vid also gives you a good feeling for the packed house at Dyckman Thursday night and how intense it was. Which can lead to things like Michael Beasley being Michael Beasley. (Hat tip to Slam for the video)
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20