Aug 5, 2011, 2:43 PM EDT
Everyone, we’d like you to meet Geoff Mcdermott. East Coasters may remember him playing for the Providence Friars, you will now remember him as the guy who dunked on Kevin Durant at Dyckman Park Thursday night.
To be fair, KD rotated over late and there wasn’t much he could do. The fact he rotated over at all in a streetball game is worthy of some kudos. Ask any rim defender and they will say if you don’t get dunked on sometimes it means you’re not defending, you’re spectating.
This vid also gives you a good feeling for the packed house at Dyckman Thursday night and how intense it was. Which can lead to things like Michael Beasley being Michael Beasley. (Hat tip to Slam for the video)
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17