Aug 5, 2011, 2:43 PM EST
Everyone, we’d like you to meet Geoff Mcdermott. East Coasters may remember him playing for the Providence Friars, you will now remember him as the guy who dunked on Kevin Durant at Dyckman Park Thursday night.
To be fair, KD rotated over late and there wasn’t much he could do. The fact he rotated over at all in a streetball game is worthy of some kudos. Ask any rim defender and they will say if you don’t get dunked on sometimes it means you’re not defending, you’re spectating.
This vid also gives you a good feeling for the packed house at Dyckman Thursday night and how intense it was. Which can lead to things like Michael Beasley being Michael Beasley. (Hat tip to Slam for the video)
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30