Aug 5, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
There are so many NBA players talking to and signing with overseas teams it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we give you easy-to-follow bullet points — because we care about you.
• When EuroBasket ends (mid-September) if the lockout still looks like it does now Hedo Turkoglu may sign to play in Turkey, playing for Anadolu Efes (via Sportando). In a world of crazy rumors about guys going to Turkey, this one makes some sense — he is the most famous basketball player out of the country. He is a rock star there. Not only would he help the team on the court he would be a box-office boon. We could see this happening.
• Milwaukee Bucks second-round pick Jon Leuer, the former Wisconsin star, will play next season for Skyliners Frankfurt in the German league, reports ESPN. He did get an opt-out clause to return so he could try to make the Bucks squad once Billy Hunter and David Stern burry the hatchet.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 0
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 13
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31