Aug 5, 2011, 10:38 AM EDT
Move over Michael Beasley, you’ve got company.
There are multiple reports that in a San Francisco pro-am game Thursday night Matt Barnes hit an opposing player during the contest. Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated tweeted about it, there were other mentions on twitter and Black Sports Online told us they heard the same thing from multiple people at the event.
This would be the same San Francisco run where Barnes did slap a coach last season.
We don’t know if this was another mush, a real punch, or how it all went down. Lets say we’re taking a cautionary stance on this one, but it seems something did go down.
For the record, this isn’t about the fans at some rowdy streetball games. This isn’t about the lockout. This is about Michael Beasley and Matt Barnes.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65