Aug 5, 2011, 10:38 AM EST
Move over Michael Beasley, you’ve got company.
There are multiple reports that in a San Francisco pro-am game Thursday night Matt Barnes hit an opposing player during the contest. Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated tweeted about it, there were other mentions on twitter and Black Sports Online told us they heard the same thing from multiple people at the event.
This would be the same San Francisco run where Barnes did slap a coach last season.
We don’t know if this was another mush, a real punch, or how it all went down. Lets say we’re taking a cautionary stance on this one, but it seems something did go down.
For the record, this isn’t about the fans at some rowdy streetball games. This isn’t about the lockout. This is about Michael Beasley and Matt Barnes.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 27
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7