Aug 5, 2011, 10:38 AM EDT
Move over Michael Beasley, you’ve got company.
There are multiple reports that in a San Francisco pro-am game Thursday night Matt Barnes hit an opposing player during the contest. Sam Amick of Sports Illustrated tweeted about it, there were other mentions on twitter and Black Sports Online told us they heard the same thing from multiple people at the event.
This would be the same San Francisco run where Barnes did slap a coach last season.
We don’t know if this was another mush, a real punch, or how it all went down. Lets say we’re taking a cautionary stance on this one, but it seems something did go down.
For the record, this isn’t about the fans at some rowdy streetball games. This isn’t about the lockout. This is about Michael Beasley and Matt Barnes.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 1
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 42
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29