Aug 5, 2011, 1:24 PM EST
We knew about this because Stiletto Jill had the engagement pictures up, then The Basketball Jones noticed that one of those is going to fuel some locker room heckling next season. Look at the photo to the right, she looks beautiful and he looks 12. Yea, that’s coming up in conversation.
What may be of more interest to Warriors fans is how Curry is doing after ankle surgery this summer.
Curry will be ready to go by November, he told the San Francisco Chronicle. He is working on his rehab now.
Let’s just hope the rest of the league is ready to go in November. Sorry Ayesha, but we don’t want you and your husband to have an extended honeymoon.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 23
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 38
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28