Aug 5, 2011, 1:24 PM EDT
We knew about this because Stiletto Jill had the engagement pictures up, then The Basketball Jones noticed that one of those is going to fuel some locker room heckling next season. Look at the photo to the right, she looks beautiful and he looks 12. Yea, that’s coming up in conversation.
What may be of more interest to Warriors fans is how Curry is doing after ankle surgery this summer.
Curry will be ready to go by November, he told the San Francisco Chronicle. He is working on his rehab now.
Let’s just hope the rest of the league is ready to go in November. Sorry Ayesha, but we don’t want you and your husband to have an extended honeymoon.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 4
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5