Aug 3, 2011, 11:41 AM EDT
Retired or not, Shaquille O’Neal is one of the biggest personalities and stars the NBA has.
And Shaq gives good television. I’ much rather watch him than David Stern talking lawsuits. Shaq tells good stories, like trying to just drop in at the White House unannounced and saying he wants to see President Obama (even if your name is Clinton you don’t get to just drop in on the President, sorry Shaq). Then he tries to drive a tiny plastic car. It’s good stuff.
Hat tip to KD and Ball Don’t Lie.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 9
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 32
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17