Aug 3, 2011, 11:41 AM EDT
Retired or not, Shaquille O’Neal is one of the biggest personalities and stars the NBA has.
And Shaq gives good television. I’ much rather watch him than David Stern talking lawsuits. Shaq tells good stories, like trying to just drop in at the White House unannounced and saying he wants to see President Obama (even if your name is Clinton you don’t get to just drop in on the President, sorry Shaq). Then he tries to drive a tiny plastic car. It’s good stuff.
Hat tip to KD and Ball Don’t Lie.
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 4
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 2
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8
- Wednesday NBA grades: Brooklyn is all about The Truth 9