Aug 3, 2011, 11:41 AM EDT
Retired or not, Shaquille O’Neal is one of the biggest personalities and stars the NBA has.
And Shaq gives good television. I’ much rather watch him than David Stern talking lawsuits. Shaq tells good stories, like trying to just drop in at the White House unannounced and saying he wants to see President Obama (even if your name is Clinton you don’t get to just drop in on the President, sorry Shaq). Then he tries to drive a tiny plastic car. It’s good stuff.
Hat tip to KD and Ball Don’t Lie.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 19
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 48