Aug 3, 2011, 11:41 AM EDT
Retired or not, Shaquille O’Neal is one of the biggest personalities and stars the NBA has.
And Shaq gives good television. I’ much rather watch him than David Stern talking lawsuits. Shaq tells good stories, like trying to just drop in at the White House unannounced and saying he wants to see President Obama (even if your name is Clinton you don’t get to just drop in on the President, sorry Shaq). Then he tries to drive a tiny plastic car. It’s good stuff.
Hat tip to KD and Ball Don’t Lie.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10