Aug 3, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Usually about this time, we’d bring you a a highlight package of dunks from the Vegas Summer League. But there was no Vegas Summer League. Damn lockout.
But the guys at Ball is Life put together a sweet package of highlight dunks from events around the country. It’s good stuff. And it’s the best basketball we may see for a while. It’s the only basketball we may see for a while.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25