Aug 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
The Kobe Bryant calf tattoo. You can see the entire thing to the right (via CBSSports Eye on Basketball). My first thought — that’s actually some really impressive work. I most enjoy seeing Kobe in “The Thinker” pose as well. Very thoughtful.
This trend of NBA ink is, um, well… if you want Kobe on your body for the rest of your life, this is America. Go for it. We won’t judge you. We may laugh at you a little, but not judge. Live and let live. This isn’t hurting anyone (well, except for getting the actual tattoo).
Now, if anyone gets a Luke Walton tattoo on their calf, we’ll know this has all gone too far.
- LeBron James gets another triple-double, now favorite for Finals MVP 9
- ‘Devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize for Game 7 25
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 9
- Heat force a Finals Game 7 with thrilling overtime win over Spurs 16
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 103
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (103)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut