Aug 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
The Kobe Bryant calf tattoo. You can see the entire thing to the right (via CBSSports Eye on Basketball). My first thought — that’s actually some really impressive work. I most enjoy seeing Kobe in “The Thinker” pose as well. Very thoughtful.
This trend of NBA ink is, um, well… if you want Kobe on your body for the rest of your life, this is America. Go for it. We won’t judge you. We may laugh at you a little, but not judge. Live and let live. This isn’t hurting anyone (well, except for getting the actual tattoo).
Now, if anyone gets a Luke Walton tattoo on their calf, we’ll know this has all gone too far.
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 14
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 7
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)