One zealous fan gets Kobe Bryant calf tattoo

Aug 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT

kobe-bryant-leg-tattoo

We’ve got Dirk Nowitzki on an a–, a woman with Thunder thighs, a LeBron James calf tattoo, and now….

The Kobe Bryant calf tattoo. You can see the entire thing to the right (via CBSSports Eye on Basketball). My first thought — that’s actually some really impressive work. I most enjoy seeing Kobe in “The Thinker” pose as well. Very thoughtful.

This trend of NBA ink is, um, well… if you want Kobe on your body for the rest of your life, this is America. Go for it. We won’t judge you. We may laugh at you a little, but not judge. Live and let live. This isn’t hurting anyone (well, except for getting the actual tattoo).

Now, if anyone gets a Luke Walton tattoo on their calf, we’ll know this has all gone too far.

1. edmazeing1 - Aug 3, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Gay, but the art work came out good he had to atleast pay $600 for that!!!

2. blueintown - Aug 3, 2011 at 4:50 PM

probasketballtalk.com: Your source for stupid fan tattoo stories.

3. rayrsatx - Aug 3, 2011 at 5:43 PM

File this story under “people who have no lives.”

4. rayrsatx - Aug 3, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Why would anyone place a picture on their body that for the most part, would not be caught dead, hanging in their home?

5. thetooloftools - Aug 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM

I have LeBron James tattooed on my ass… where it belongs.

6. rreducla1 - Aug 3, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Didn’t know that Matt Moore was into body art.

7. involvement82 - Aug 4, 2011 at 6:59 AM

Kobe looks like he’s pushing 48 in that artwork.. Big azz hanging eye sacks

8. troy10 - Aug 4, 2011 at 10:28 AM

If someone showed me this picture and asked me to guess who it was.. I would have guessed Dr. Martin Luther King. Kobe might have been the last person I would have guessed. I would say dude should get his money back.. but if he was dumb enough to actually try and do this in the first place.. he should lose his money!

Why can't Lakers have a player-coach?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches