Aug 3, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
The Kobe Bryant calf tattoo. You can see the entire thing to the right (via CBSSports Eye on Basketball). My first thought — that’s actually some really impressive work. I most enjoy seeing Kobe in “The Thinker” pose as well. Very thoughtful.
This trend of NBA ink is, um, well… if you want Kobe on your body for the rest of your life, this is America. Go for it. We won’t judge you. We may laugh at you a little, but not judge. Live and let live. This isn’t hurting anyone (well, except for getting the actual tattoo).
Now, if anyone gets a Luke Walton tattoo on their calf, we’ll know this has all gone too far.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15