Aug 3, 2011, 5:59 PM EDT
Who heckles Kevin Durant? The guy drops 66 points at Rucker Park draining threes over double teams (Scott Brooks does not want you to take that shot, KD) and the next day the crowd is all over him? Man, New York City can be tough.
But Durant gets the last laugh. He’s tougher.
Watch the video and see some really poor heckling of Durant. First the heckler goes with “baby LeBron” which is… actually, I’m not sure what that is. Then part of the crowd heckles with chants of “Russell Westbrook.” These are not the Cameron Crazies. That’s not good heckling.
Doesn’t matter. Durant owns the building when it’s all over.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 8
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6