Aug 3, 2011, 5:59 PM EDT
Who heckles Kevin Durant? The guy drops 66 points at Rucker Park draining threes over double teams (Scott Brooks does not want you to take that shot, KD) and the next day the crowd is all over him? Man, New York City can be tough.
But Durant gets the last laugh. He’s tougher.
Watch the video and see some really poor heckling of Durant. First the heckler goes with “baby LeBron” which is… actually, I’m not sure what that is. Then part of the crowd heckles with chants of “Russell Westbrook.” These are not the Cameron Crazies. That’s not good heckling.
Doesn’t matter. Durant owns the building when it’s all over.
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 0
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 17
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 44
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 108
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 14
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 79