Aug 3, 2011, 5:59 PM EDT
Who heckles Kevin Durant? The guy drops 66 points at Rucker Park draining threes over double teams (Scott Brooks does not want you to take that shot, KD) and the next day the crowd is all over him? Man, New York City can be tough.
But Durant gets the last laugh. He’s tougher.
Watch the video and see some really poor heckling of Durant. First the heckler goes with “baby LeBron” which is… actually, I’m not sure what that is. Then part of the crowd heckles with chants of “Russell Westbrook.” These are not the Cameron Crazies. That’s not good heckling.
Doesn’t matter. Durant owns the building when it’s all over.
- Kobe expects to be old self again next season, expects Lakers’ front office to fix team fast 0
- It’s official: Lakers rule out Kobe Bryant for remainder of NBA season 19
- Carmelo Anthony confirms Phil Jackson “will be coming on board” with Knicks 16
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 27
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1