Aug 3, 2011, 5:59 PM EDT
Who heckles Kevin Durant? The guy drops 66 points at Rucker Park draining threes over double teams (Scott Brooks does not want you to take that shot, KD) and the next day the crowd is all over him? Man, New York City can be tough.
But Durant gets the last laugh. He’s tougher.
Watch the video and see some really poor heckling of Durant. First the heckler goes with “baby LeBron” which is… actually, I’m not sure what that is. Then part of the crowd heckles with chants of “Russell Westbrook.” These are not the Cameron Crazies. That’s not good heckling.
Doesn’t matter. Durant owns the building when it’s all over.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14