Aug 3, 2011, 5:59 PM EST
Who heckles Kevin Durant? The guy drops 66 points at Rucker Park draining threes over double teams (Scott Brooks does not want you to take that shot, KD) and the next day the crowd is all over him? Man, New York City can be tough.
But Durant gets the last laugh. He’s tougher.
Watch the video and see some really poor heckling of Durant. First the heckler goes with “baby LeBron” which is… actually, I’m not sure what that is. Then part of the crowd heckles with chants of “Russell Westbrook.” These are not the Cameron Crazies. That’s not good heckling.
Doesn’t matter. Durant owns the building when it’s all over.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 6
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12