Aug 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EST
Admit it, you wish you could dress like Dennis Rodman.
Now you can — you can own a jacket or a boa he used to wear. Or his fur hat. Or his boots. Or his funky pool table can be in your house. Maybe you want to pick up his African drums. Or some of his antique furniture.
There also are a number of signed basketballs and Rodman’s 1995 All State Good Hands award, plus a Dennis Rodman action figure (the Chicago Bulls years).
Not often you get to own a piece of a Hall of Famer’s life. Or his jackets. Don’t pass this one up, Tex Winter’s auction won’t be half this cool.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 8
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 17
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (51)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)