Aug 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Admit it, you wish you could dress like Dennis Rodman.
Now you can — you can own a jacket or a boa he used to wear. Or his fur hat. Or his boots. Or his funky pool table can be in your house. Maybe you want to pick up his African drums. Or some of his antique furniture.
There also are a number of signed basketballs and Rodman’s 1995 All State Good Hands award, plus a Dennis Rodman action figure (the Chicago Bulls years).
Not often you get to own a piece of a Hall of Famer’s life. Or his jackets. Don’t pass this one up, Tex Winter’s auction won’t be half this cool.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 0
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 23
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 45
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 54
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23