Aug 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Admit it, you wish you could dress like Dennis Rodman.
Now you can — you can own a jacket or a boa he used to wear. Or his fur hat. Or his boots. Or his funky pool table can be in your house. Maybe you want to pick up his African drums. Or some of his antique furniture.
There also are a number of signed basketballs and Rodman’s 1995 All State Good Hands award, plus a Dennis Rodman action figure (the Chicago Bulls years).
Not often you get to own a piece of a Hall of Famer’s life. Or his jackets. Don’t pass this one up, Tex Winter’s auction won’t be half this cool.
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 13
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 33
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28