Aug 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Admit it, you wish you could dress like Dennis Rodman.
Now you can — you can own a jacket or a boa he used to wear. Or his fur hat. Or his boots. Or his funky pool table can be in your house. Maybe you want to pick up his African drums. Or some of his antique furniture.
There also are a number of signed basketballs and Rodman’s 1995 All State Good Hands award, plus a Dennis Rodman action figure (the Chicago Bulls years).
Not often you get to own a piece of a Hall of Famer’s life. Or his jackets. Don’t pass this one up, Tex Winter’s auction won’t be half this cool.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 17
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 12