Aug 3, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Admit it, you wish you could dress like Dennis Rodman.
Now you can — you can own a jacket or a boa he used to wear. Or his fur hat. Or his boots. Or his funky pool table can be in your house. Maybe you want to pick up his African drums. Or some of his antique furniture.
There also are a number of signed basketballs and Rodman’s 1995 All State Good Hands award, plus a Dennis Rodman action figure (the Chicago Bulls years).
Not often you get to own a piece of a Hall of Famer’s life. Or his jackets. Don’t pass this one up, Tex Winter’s auction won’t be half this cool.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 0
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. But he liked what LeBron did. 11
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 39
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 20
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 18
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29