Aug 2, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
Suddenly it seems the NBA is a very fashion conscious league.
You have Amar’e Stoudemire getting his own fashion Web site. Dwyane Wade is having a documentary made about his fashion choices. But that’s not enough to suit Nick Young, who wants to be the face of NBA fashion.
“They don’t really have style (in the league), I tell all the young boys coming up to get slimmer, lose the baggy clothes and all that stuff. There’s really nothing that can be done for the vets, they’re too stuck in their ways now”, says Nick.
Nice. Those veterans will promise to work on their clothing choices if you promise to work on your shot selection, Mr. Young.
Also, notice in the photos in the magazine spread (at TBJ) that Young has the businessman tattoos (none where they show when he is not wearing his uniform).
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 0
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 5
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 5
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)