Aug 2, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
Suddenly it seems the NBA is a very fashion conscious league.
You have Amar’e Stoudemire getting his own fashion Web site. Dwyane Wade is having a documentary made about his fashion choices. But that’s not enough to suit Nick Young, who wants to be the face of NBA fashion.
“They don’t really have style (in the league), I tell all the young boys coming up to get slimmer, lose the baggy clothes and all that stuff. There’s really nothing that can be done for the vets, they’re too stuck in their ways now”, says Nick.
Nice. Those veterans will promise to work on their clothing choices if you promise to work on your shot selection, Mr. Young.
Also, notice in the photos in the magazine spread (at TBJ) that Young has the businessman tattoos (none where they show when he is not wearing his uniform).
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 0
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 30
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21