Aug 1, 2011, 10:13 PM EDT
The photo of LeBron James at the right (the full length version is below) is basically a Rorschach test about what you think of LeBron.
What irritated some was what LeBron is wearing — a T-shirt saying Akron (his home town) in the Miami Heat font, and a Heat hat. (Nike made the shirt by the way, bet they sold a dozen of those.)
Is LeBron clueless to what the masses (and many in Akron) think? Maybe. Is he just a slave to Nike. Maybe. Does he not care what any of you think? Probably. Is this really something worth getting worked up over. No.
Man, I can’t wait for the lockout to be over.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11