Aug 1, 2011, 10:13 PM EDT
The photo of LeBron James at the right (the full length version is below) is basically a Rorschach test about what you think of LeBron.
What irritated some was what LeBron is wearing — a T-shirt saying Akron (his home town) in the Miami Heat font, and a Heat hat. (Nike made the shirt by the way, bet they sold a dozen of those.)
Is LeBron clueless to what the masses (and many in Akron) think? Maybe. Is he just a slave to Nike. Maybe. Does he not care what any of you think? Probably. Is this really something worth getting worked up over. No.
Man, I can’t wait for the lockout to be over.
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (77)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Report: Clippers, Celtics talks to send Garnett, Rivers to L.A. stalled (72)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (66)
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'