Aug 1, 2011, 11:42 AM EST
You thought the Kobe Bryant to Turkey rumors were over. You still don’t get it, do you? They will find him! That’s what they do! That’s ALL they do! You can’t stop them! They can’t be reasoned with. They don’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever!
The day after Kobe said he had not talked to the Turkish club in weeks and seemed dismissive of the whole idea, the cockroach or rumors, Kobe to Besiktas, are back thanks to reports out of Turkey.
Here is the report form Sportando:
According to Obrad Fimic of Alti Sport who is negotiating with Besiktas on behalf of Rob Pelinka of Land Mark Sports, and Kobe Bryant he meeting is set to take place this week in L.A between Besiktas and Rob Pelinka. The President of Besiktas, who is really serious in having Kobe Bryant on his team, will fly to L.A. for this meeting.
Pelinka is Kobe’s long-time agent, he would have any first meeting with Besiktas officials.
Look, this is not happening. We keep going over it and over it, and it makes no sense for Kobe. But Besiktas officials are Terminator persistent. Good for them. They should enjoy having Deron Williams next season, but they are not going to get an NBA All-Star backcourt. Not with Kobe anyway.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 6
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30