Jul 29, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT
There is a crew of 1,000 construction workers, broken out into groups that are working 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to completely remodel the interior of the venerable Madison Square Garden.
There will be new seats, new suites and even a new bar where you can watch the Knicks walk from the locker room to the arena floor. All at a cost of just $1 billion. What a bargain.
The folks at the New York Post had a time-lapse video of the work, and frankly I’m a sucker for time-lapse videos. So, we present you with construction workers moving faster than you have ever seen before (they have a deadline, the New York Rangers season is starting on time). Enjoy.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10