Jul 29, 2011, 4:14 PM EST
There is a crew of 1,000 construction workers, broken out into groups that are working 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to completely remodel the interior of the venerable Madison Square Garden.
There will be new seats, new suites and even a new bar where you can watch the Knicks walk from the locker room to the arena floor. All at a cost of just $1 billion. What a bargain.
The folks at the New York Post had a time-lapse video of the work, and frankly I’m a sucker for time-lapse videos. So, we present you with construction workers moving faster than you have ever seen before (they have a deadline, the New York Rangers season is starting on time). Enjoy.
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 7
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 11
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1