Jul 29, 2011, 4:14 PM EST
There is a crew of 1,000 construction workers, broken out into groups that are working 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to completely remodel the interior of the venerable Madison Square Garden.
There will be new seats, new suites and even a new bar where you can watch the Knicks walk from the locker room to the arena floor. All at a cost of just $1 billion. What a bargain.
The folks at the New York Post had a time-lapse video of the work, and frankly I’m a sucker for time-lapse videos. So, we present you with construction workers moving faster than you have ever seen before (they have a deadline, the New York Rangers season is starting on time). Enjoy.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20