Jul 29, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
I don’t know if Dwyane Wade is a fashion icon and I am about the least qualified person in the United States to make that call. Well, our own Matt Moore gives me a run for that designation, but basically hoops bloggers are not people you should turn to for fashion advice.
But someone thinks he is so they are making a documentary about it. What you see below is a trailer for said documentary. Enjoy.
We’re not sure when the documentary is coming out, although I’m comfortable in saying that an Oscar nomination is not in its future.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 19
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 29
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 37
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 32