Jul 29, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
I don’t know if Dwyane Wade is a fashion icon and I am about the least qualified person in the United States to make that call. Well, our own Matt Moore gives me a run for that designation, but basically hoops bloggers are not people you should turn to for fashion advice.
But someone thinks he is so they are making a documentary about it. What you see below is a trailer for said documentary. Enjoy.
We’re not sure when the documentary is coming out, although I’m comfortable in saying that an Oscar nomination is not in its future.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 1
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)