Jul 29, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
I don’t know if Dwyane Wade is a fashion icon and I am about the least qualified person in the United States to make that call. Well, our own Matt Moore gives me a run for that designation, but basically hoops bloggers are not people you should turn to for fashion advice.
But someone thinks he is so they are making a documentary about it. What you see below is a trailer for said documentary. Enjoy.
We’re not sure when the documentary is coming out, although I’m comfortable in saying that an Oscar nomination is not in its future.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 11
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48