Jul 29, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
I don’t know if Dwyane Wade is a fashion icon and I am about the least qualified person in the United States to make that call. Well, our own Matt Moore gives me a run for that designation, but basically hoops bloggers are not people you should turn to for fashion advice.
But someone thinks he is so they are making a documentary about it. What you see below is a trailer for said documentary. Enjoy.
We’re not sure when the documentary is coming out, although I’m comfortable in saying that an Oscar nomination is not in its future.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 4
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13