Jul 28, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
Just a quick follow up on a story we covered yesterday.
Wednesday was already going to be one of the worst days in Jalen Rose’s life because a judge sentenced him to 20 days in jail for driving under the influence. Back in March Rose crashed his SUV while driving drunk, but fortunately nobody was injured. Rose starts his sentence next week.
Then on the way home from the courthouse, Rose got popped for speeding. He was going 46 in a 25 mph zone and got written up for it.
Sure, he brought it on himself, but that is still one crappy day.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 8
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19