Jul 28, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
Just a quick follow up on a story we covered yesterday.
Wednesday was already going to be one of the worst days in Jalen Rose’s life because a judge sentenced him to 20 days in jail for driving under the influence. Back in March Rose crashed his SUV while driving drunk, but fortunately nobody was injured. Rose starts his sentence next week.
Then on the way home from the courthouse, Rose got popped for speeding. He was going 46 in a 25 mph zone and got written up for it.
Sure, he brought it on himself, but that is still one crappy day.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 3
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 24
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6