Jul 28, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
Just a quick follow up on a story we covered yesterday.
Wednesday was already going to be one of the worst days in Jalen Rose’s life because a judge sentenced him to 20 days in jail for driving under the influence. Back in March Rose crashed his SUV while driving drunk, but fortunately nobody was injured. Rose starts his sentence next week.
Then on the way home from the courthouse, Rose got popped for speeding. He was going 46 in a 25 mph zone and got written up for it.
Sure, he brought it on himself, but that is still one crappy day.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 3
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 4
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 61
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30