Jul 28, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
Just a quick follow up on a story we covered yesterday.
Wednesday was already going to be one of the worst days in Jalen Rose’s life because a judge sentenced him to 20 days in jail for driving under the influence. Back in March Rose crashed his SUV while driving drunk, but fortunately nobody was injured. Rose starts his sentence next week.
Then on the way home from the courthouse, Rose got popped for speeding. He was going 46 in a 25 mph zone and got written up for it.
Sure, he brought it on himself, but that is still one crappy day.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11