Jul 27, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
We’d kind of stopped paying attention to the Old Spice Guy because, well, it was clever but kind of a one-trick-pony. They apparently tried to inject life into the shtick by hiring Fabio.
You needed to know that to understand the video below, which references Fabio, but the Old Spice Guy is thinking about helping the NBA solve it’s lockout problem (via The Basketball Jones).
Honestly, if I though it would help, I’d ask the actor to jump into the talks… actually, I’m not sure it can hurt at this point.
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Sixth Man of the Year 14