Jul 27, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
We’d kind of stopped paying attention to the Old Spice Guy because, well, it was clever but kind of a one-trick-pony. They apparently tried to inject life into the shtick by hiring Fabio.
You needed to know that to understand the video below, which references Fabio, but the Old Spice Guy is thinking about helping the NBA solve it’s lockout problem (via The Basketball Jones).
Honestly, if I though it would help, I’d ask the actor to jump into the talks… actually, I’m not sure it can hurt at this point.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5