Jul 27, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
We’d kind of stopped paying attention to the Old Spice Guy because, well, it was clever but kind of a one-trick-pony. They apparently tried to inject life into the shtick by hiring Fabio.
You needed to know that to understand the video below, which references Fabio, but the Old Spice Guy is thinking about helping the NBA solve it’s lockout problem (via The Basketball Jones).
Honestly, if I though it would help, I’d ask the actor to jump into the talks… actually, I’m not sure it can hurt at this point.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 0
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 17
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49