Jul 27, 2011, 1:39 PM EST
We’d kind of stopped paying attention to the Old Spice Guy because, well, it was clever but kind of a one-trick-pony. They apparently tried to inject life into the shtick by hiring Fabio.
You needed to know that to understand the video below, which references Fabio, but the Old Spice Guy is thinking about helping the NBA solve it’s lockout problem (via The Basketball Jones).
Honestly, if I though it would help, I’d ask the actor to jump into the talks… actually, I’m not sure it can hurt at this point.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 0
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15