Jul 27, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
We’d kind of stopped paying attention to the Old Spice Guy because, well, it was clever but kind of a one-trick-pony. They apparently tried to inject life into the shtick by hiring Fabio.
You needed to know that to understand the video below, which references Fabio, but the Old Spice Guy is thinking about helping the NBA solve it’s lockout problem (via The Basketball Jones).
Honestly, if I though it would help, I’d ask the actor to jump into the talks… actually, I’m not sure it can hurt at this point.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 6
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 7
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 38
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73