Jul 26, 2011, 10:34 PM EST
Afterwards, he spoke briefly with Warriors World TV, and so we are passing along the video.
LeBron is in full PR mode for this one — “it’s about giving back to the community” — so don’t expect any revelations, but he does talk about what he’s listening to right now (and you get some video of his run, and a good view of how he can’t be guarded if he’s hitting the fade away jumper).
One issue though: What you like about Southern California is Southern California? LeBron, you can do better than that. Say the pool at the Roosevelt Hotel, the strand in Manhattan Beach, the Petersen Automotive Museum, the beach in Malibu, Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles (although we’re partial to Aunt Kizzy’s Back Porch personally), heck you can even say Disneyland. But you love all of Southern California? You copped out on that one.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 3
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20