Jul 26, 2011, 10:34 PM EDT
Afterwards, he spoke briefly with Warriors World TV, and so we are passing along the video.
LeBron is in full PR mode for this one — “it’s about giving back to the community” — so don’t expect any revelations, but he does talk about what he’s listening to right now (and you get some video of his run, and a good view of how he can’t be guarded if he’s hitting the fade away jumper).
One issue though: What you like about Southern California is Southern California? LeBron, you can do better than that. Say the pool at the Roosevelt Hotel, the strand in Manhattan Beach, the Petersen Automotive Museum, the beach in Malibu, Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles (although we’re partial to Aunt Kizzy’s Back Porch personally), heck you can even say Disneyland. But you love all of Southern California? You copped out on that one.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 7
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 12
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27