Jul 26, 2011, 10:34 PM EST
Afterwards, he spoke briefly with Warriors World TV, and so we are passing along the video.
LeBron is in full PR mode for this one — “it’s about giving back to the community” — so don’t expect any revelations, but he does talk about what he’s listening to right now (and you get some video of his run, and a good view of how he can’t be guarded if he’s hitting the fade away jumper).
One issue though: What you like about Southern California is Southern California? LeBron, you can do better than that. Say the pool at the Roosevelt Hotel, the strand in Manhattan Beach, the Petersen Automotive Museum, the beach in Malibu, Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles (although we’re partial to Aunt Kizzy’s Back Porch personally), heck you can even say Disneyland. But you love all of Southern California? You copped out on that one.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 5
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 9
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 19
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9