Jul 26, 2011, 10:34 PM EDT
Afterwards, he spoke briefly with Warriors World TV, and so we are passing along the video.
LeBron is in full PR mode for this one — “it’s about giving back to the community” — so don’t expect any revelations, but he does talk about what he’s listening to right now (and you get some video of his run, and a good view of how he can’t be guarded if he’s hitting the fade away jumper).
One issue though: What you like about Southern California is Southern California? LeBron, you can do better than that. Say the pool at the Roosevelt Hotel, the strand in Manhattan Beach, the Petersen Automotive Museum, the beach in Malibu, Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles (although we’re partial to Aunt Kizzy’s Back Porch personally), heck you can even say Disneyland. But you love all of Southern California? You copped out on that one.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61