Jul 25, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
But he has topped that. Check out the video below from the All-Star exhibition games this weekend in the Philippines. McGee drives and dunks, gets back to block a shot at the other end, and celebrates with the in-game plank.
Which I like. But we will never see because Steve Javie would “T” him up faster than Charles Barkley could down an In-n-Out double double. Well, maybe not that fast, but fast. Still, enjoy the video, it’s what JaVale can do when he’s into it.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8