Jul 25, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
But he has topped that. Check out the video below from the All-Star exhibition games this weekend in the Philippines. McGee drives and dunks, gets back to block a shot at the other end, and celebrates with the in-game plank.
Which I like. But we will never see because Steve Javie would “T” him up faster than Charles Barkley could down an In-n-Out double double. Well, maybe not that fast, but fast. Still, enjoy the video, it’s what JaVale can do when he’s into it.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 9
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 18
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90