Jul 25, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
But he has topped that. Check out the video below from the All-Star exhibition games this weekend in the Philippines. McGee drives and dunks, gets back to block a shot at the other end, and celebrates with the in-game plank.
Which I like. But we will never see because Steve Javie would “T” him up faster than Charles Barkley could down an In-n-Out double double. Well, maybe not that fast, but fast. Still, enjoy the video, it’s what JaVale can do when he’s into it.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30