Jul 25, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
But he has topped that. Check out the video below from the All-Star exhibition games this weekend in the Philippines. McGee drives and dunks, gets back to block a shot at the other end, and celebrates with the in-game plank.
Which I like. But we will never see because Steve Javie would “T” him up faster than Charles Barkley could down an In-n-Out double double. Well, maybe not that fast, but fast. Still, enjoy the video, it’s what JaVale can do when he’s into it.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30