Jul 25, 2011, 8:48 AM EDT
He is, but he’ll be back.
Joakim Noah’s ankle is fine – it was a very minor injury. He’ll rest in Chicago and will definitely be ready for #EuroBasket2011.
The French will bring a good team to the event, with a likely starting five of Noah, Tony Parker, Boris Diaw, Nicolas Batum and Mickael Pietrus. They will bring Ronny Turaif off the bench, so while they may not get a lot of scoring out of the five spot they will get a lot of energy.
EuroBasket starts Aug. 31 in Lithuania.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47