Jul 25, 2011, 8:48 AM EDT
He is, but he’ll be back.
Joakim Noah’s ankle is fine – it was a very minor injury. He’ll rest in Chicago and will definitely be ready for #EuroBasket2011.
The French will bring a good team to the event, with a likely starting five of Noah, Tony Parker, Boris Diaw, Nicolas Batum and Mickael Pietrus. They will bring Ronny Turaif off the bench, so while they may not get a lot of scoring out of the five spot they will get a lot of energy.
EuroBasket starts Aug. 31 in Lithuania.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 1
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 0
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 8
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 48
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29