Jul 25, 2011, 8:48 AM EDT
He is, but he’ll be back.
Joakim Noah’s ankle is fine – it was a very minor injury. He’ll rest in Chicago and will definitely be ready for #EuroBasket2011.
The French will bring a good team to the event, with a likely starting five of Noah, Tony Parker, Boris Diaw, Nicolas Batum and Mickael Pietrus. They will bring Ronny Turaif off the bench, so while they may not get a lot of scoring out of the five spot they will get a lot of energy.
EuroBasket starts Aug. 31 in Lithuania.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 0
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 3
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1