Jul 25, 2011, 10:23 AM EDT
I get why one would be a fan of LeBron James — he has been blessed with physical gifts to play basketball like few others. He has the size and strength of Karl Malone, but he’s quicker than most of the point guards in the league. He can play inside or out, he can do just about anything he wants on the court.
But one can go a little too far with their adoration of the man.
That picture to the right is the calf of Nathan Blackhall of South Florida (that’s what he calls himself on his twitter account, anyway). He got LeBron’s face tattooed on his leg, something not even Pat Riley would have done. He sent it to LeBron who retweeted it saying “Oh damn! That’s how u feel. I appreciate the love.”
Not my leg, I don’t have to wear it around every day. This is a free country. He has every right to do this and if it makes him happy, if he likes it, then go for it. He follows up on twitter saying LeBron is his basketball idol and he is a fan of the man no matter what. Live and let live people.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3