Jul 22, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
You know that show on in the middle of the afternoon called The Doctors? Of course you don’t, you have a job. Or a life. Maybe both.
Anyway, it’s four doctors of different specialties sitting around talking medical problems. Sort of a Dr. Phil of physical ailments. I only know it exists because my wife’s former OBGYN is on it. That was enough to get us to DVR an episode, we made it through 10 minutes of it.
But Brian Scalabrine was on it, so you may want to watch a segment. He was talking about the challenges of being a father and NBA player, which brings nice financial perks but also long stretches away from home. Scalabrine, a good guy and fan favorite, is a solid fit for this kind of television talk.
Bottom line from Jessica Camerato of CSNNE.com, it’s three minutes of Scalabrine. And that’s about all we get to see during the season anyway, so it seems a good length segment.
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 7
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 18
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2