Jul 22, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
You know that show on in the middle of the afternoon called The Doctors? Of course you don’t, you have a job. Or a life. Maybe both.
Anyway, it’s four doctors of different specialties sitting around talking medical problems. Sort of a Dr. Phil of physical ailments. I only know it exists because my wife’s former OBGYN is on it. That was enough to get us to DVR an episode, we made it through 10 minutes of it.
But Brian Scalabrine was on it, so you may want to watch a segment. He was talking about the challenges of being a father and NBA player, which brings nice financial perks but also long stretches away from home. Scalabrine, a good guy and fan favorite, is a solid fit for this kind of television talk.
Bottom line from Jessica Camerato of CSNNE.com, it’s three minutes of Scalabrine. And that’s about all we get to see during the season anyway, so it seems a good length segment.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14