Jul 22, 2011, 3:33 PM EDT
You know that show on in the middle of the afternoon called The Doctors? Of course you don’t, you have a job. Or a life. Maybe both.
Anyway, it’s four doctors of different specialties sitting around talking medical problems. Sort of a Dr. Phil of physical ailments. I only know it exists because my wife’s former OBGYN is on it. That was enough to get us to DVR an episode, we made it through 10 minutes of it.
But Brian Scalabrine was on it, so you may want to watch a segment. He was talking about the challenges of being a father and NBA player, which brings nice financial perks but also long stretches away from home. Scalabrine, a good guy and fan favorite, is a solid fit for this kind of television talk.
Bottom line from Jessica Camerato of CSNNE.com, it’s three minutes of Scalabrine. And that’s about all we get to see during the season anyway, so it seems a good length segment.
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 18
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0