Jul 22, 2011, 3:33 PM EST
You know that show on in the middle of the afternoon called The Doctors? Of course you don’t, you have a job. Or a life. Maybe both.
Anyway, it’s four doctors of different specialties sitting around talking medical problems. Sort of a Dr. Phil of physical ailments. I only know it exists because my wife’s former OBGYN is on it. That was enough to get us to DVR an episode, we made it through 10 minutes of it.
But Brian Scalabrine was on it, so you may want to watch a segment. He was talking about the challenges of being a father and NBA player, which brings nice financial perks but also long stretches away from home. Scalabrine, a good guy and fan favorite, is a solid fit for this kind of television talk.
Bottom line from Jessica Camerato of CSNNE.com, it’s three minutes of Scalabrine. And that’s about all we get to see during the season anyway, so it seems a good length segment.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7