Jul 22, 2011, 3:33 PM EST
You know that show on in the middle of the afternoon called The Doctors? Of course you don’t, you have a job. Or a life. Maybe both.
Anyway, it’s four doctors of different specialties sitting around talking medical problems. Sort of a Dr. Phil of physical ailments. I only know it exists because my wife’s former OBGYN is on it. That was enough to get us to DVR an episode, we made it through 10 minutes of it.
But Brian Scalabrine was on it, so you may want to watch a segment. He was talking about the challenges of being a father and NBA player, which brings nice financial perks but also long stretches away from home. Scalabrine, a good guy and fan favorite, is a solid fit for this kind of television talk.
Bottom line from Jessica Camerato of CSNNE.com, it’s three minutes of Scalabrine. And that’s about all we get to see during the season anyway, so it seems a good length segment.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)