Jul 21, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
When you think style, you think Salmon. John Salmon.
Um, okay, neither did we, but the man is coming out with his new clothing line. Seriously.
Debuting spring 2012, Salmons & Brown offers clean, tailored styles with a little edge. Partner John Salmons, a current member of the NBA’s Sacramento Kings, has a longstanding interest in fashion, translated now into a collection that balances military and nautical influences. With Sherman Brown, a young tailor, Salmons hired designer Joe Sundlie, a graduate of Parsons School of Design and 20 year veteran of the fashion industry.
Highlights include a washed linen trench and suede biker jacket.
Kings fans, and everyone else, worry not. However you felt about the John Salmons trade before, I’m sure you’ll think differently of the move when you’re nice and cozy in your Salmons brand washed linen trench or suede biker jacket.
- It’s official: Lakers rule out Kobe Bryant for remainder of NBA season 10
- Carmelo Anthony confirms Phil Jackson “will be coming on board” with Knicks 14
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 27
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 17