Jul 21, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
When you think style, you think Salmon. John Salmon.
Um, okay, neither did we, but the man is coming out with his new clothing line. Seriously.
Debuting spring 2012, Salmons & Brown offers clean, tailored styles with a little edge. Partner John Salmons, a current member of the NBA’s Sacramento Kings, has a longstanding interest in fashion, translated now into a collection that balances military and nautical influences. With Sherman Brown, a young tailor, Salmons hired designer Joe Sundlie, a graduate of Parsons School of Design and 20 year veteran of the fashion industry.
Highlights include a washed linen trench and suede biker jacket.
Kings fans, and everyone else, worry not. However you felt about the John Salmons trade before, I’m sure you’ll think differently of the move when you’re nice and cozy in your Salmons brand washed linen trench or suede biker jacket.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70