Jul 21, 2011, 11:55 AM EDT
At 50, Dennis Rodman parties harder than you do.
The soon-to-be Hall of Fame forward turned 50 a couple months back but the birthday party just took place in Las Vegas.
TMZ has the photos — including Rodman wearing a lacy black camisole then a couple jackets over it that I could not pull off. The Las Vegas Sun breaks down what happened (via Andrew Sharp at SB Nation):
Rodman and his group took over Chateau’s Strip-side terrace and enjoyed Grey Goose and Red Bull in their private cabana overlooking the Bellagio Fountains. Rodman changed into a black-and-white houndstooth sport coat before jumping up on a banquette to dance with go-go dancers and make it rain dollar bills.
Rodman passed out cigars to partygoers and got on the mic, saying, “We’re in Las Vegas! The only city in the world where you can do whatever you want….”
While in Las Vegas, Rodman stopped by Crazy Horse III Gentlemen’s Club, where his group and he drank Jagermeister at their VIP table. Rodman got the club hyped as he stood near the dancers’ stage and made it rain hundreds of dollar bills. Rodman also partied at XS at the Encore with DJ Diplo and had breakfast, which included a Corona(!), with a friend at Riva by Wolfgang Puck at the Venetian and drinks at nearby La Scena.
I’d say I’d like to party like that when I turn 50, but I’m not sure I’d survive it.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 14
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 39
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 81
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48