Jul 21, 2011, 11:55 AM EST
At 50, Dennis Rodman parties harder than you do.
The soon-to-be Hall of Fame forward turned 50 a couple months back but the birthday party just took place in Las Vegas.
TMZ has the photos — including Rodman wearing a lacy black camisole then a couple jackets over it that I could not pull off. The Las Vegas Sun breaks down what happened (via Andrew Sharp at SB Nation):
Rodman and his group took over Chateau’s Strip-side terrace and enjoyed Grey Goose and Red Bull in their private cabana overlooking the Bellagio Fountains. Rodman changed into a black-and-white houndstooth sport coat before jumping up on a banquette to dance with go-go dancers and make it rain dollar bills.
Rodman passed out cigars to partygoers and got on the mic, saying, “We’re in Las Vegas! The only city in the world where you can do whatever you want….”
While in Las Vegas, Rodman stopped by Crazy Horse III Gentlemen’s Club, where his group and he drank Jagermeister at their VIP table. Rodman got the club hyped as he stood near the dancers’ stage and made it rain hundreds of dollar bills. Rodman also partied at XS at the Encore with DJ Diplo and had breakfast, which included a Corona(!), with a friend at Riva by Wolfgang Puck at the Venetian and drinks at nearby La Scena.
I’d say I’d like to party like that when I turn 50, but I’m not sure I’d survive it.
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 0
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 30
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8