Jul 21, 2011, 11:55 AM EST
At 50, Dennis Rodman parties harder than you do.
The soon-to-be Hall of Fame forward turned 50 a couple months back but the birthday party just took place in Las Vegas.
TMZ has the photos — including Rodman wearing a lacy black camisole then a couple jackets over it that I could not pull off. The Las Vegas Sun breaks down what happened (via Andrew Sharp at SB Nation):
Rodman and his group took over Chateau’s Strip-side terrace and enjoyed Grey Goose and Red Bull in their private cabana overlooking the Bellagio Fountains. Rodman changed into a black-and-white houndstooth sport coat before jumping up on a banquette to dance with go-go dancers and make it rain dollar bills.
Rodman passed out cigars to partygoers and got on the mic, saying, “We’re in Las Vegas! The only city in the world where you can do whatever you want….”
While in Las Vegas, Rodman stopped by Crazy Horse III Gentlemen’s Club, where his group and he drank Jagermeister at their VIP table. Rodman got the club hyped as he stood near the dancers’ stage and made it rain hundreds of dollar bills. Rodman also partied at XS at the Encore with DJ Diplo and had breakfast, which included a Corona(!), with a friend at Riva by Wolfgang Puck at the Venetian and drinks at nearby La Scena.
I’d say I’d like to party like that when I turn 50, but I’m not sure I’d survive it.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 32
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6