Jul 20, 2011, 5:24 PM EST
Jason Terry, who won the NBA Finals after getting the trophy tattooed on his bicep, is clearly not a man who lacks confidence on the court. Now it looks like Terry is bringing that confidence to an extracurricular project that seems like something of a long shot to become a success. The news comes via AMS Pictures:
Set in the glitzy world of NBA basketball star Jason Terry, this is a comical, never before-seen look at his off-court life with high school sweetheart wife, four young daughters, crazy mom and pimp dad.
In case you forgot, Terry’s teammate Shawn Marion is also trying to get a reality show based around his family produced. Win a championship, and this is what happens, I suppose.
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 0
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 3
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 21
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)