Jul 20, 2011, 5:24 PM EST
Jason Terry, who won the NBA Finals after getting the trophy tattooed on his bicep, is clearly not a man who lacks confidence on the court. Now it looks like Terry is bringing that confidence to an extracurricular project that seems like something of a long shot to become a success. The news comes via AMS Pictures:
Set in the glitzy world of NBA basketball star Jason Terry, this is a comical, never before-seen look at his off-court life with high school sweetheart wife, four young daughters, crazy mom and pimp dad.
In case you forgot, Terry’s teammate Shawn Marion is also trying to get a reality show based around his family produced. Win a championship, and this is what happens, I suppose.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16