Jul 20, 2011, 5:24 PM EDT
Jason Terry, who won the NBA Finals after getting the trophy tattooed on his bicep, is clearly not a man who lacks confidence on the court. Now it looks like Terry is bringing that confidence to an extracurricular project that seems like something of a long shot to become a success. The news comes via AMS Pictures:
Set in the glitzy world of NBA basketball star Jason Terry, this is a comical, never before-seen look at his off-court life with high school sweetheart wife, four young daughters, crazy mom and pimp dad.
In case you forgot, Terry’s teammate Shawn Marion is also trying to get a reality show based around his family produced. Win a championship, and this is what happens, I suppose.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20