Jul 20, 2011, 5:24 PM EDT
Jason Terry, who won the NBA Finals after getting the trophy tattooed on his bicep, is clearly not a man who lacks confidence on the court. Now it looks like Terry is bringing that confidence to an extracurricular project that seems like something of a long shot to become a success. The news comes via AMS Pictures:
Set in the glitzy world of NBA basketball star Jason Terry, this is a comical, never before-seen look at his off-court life with high school sweetheart wife, four young daughters, crazy mom and pimp dad.
In case you forgot, Terry’s teammate Shawn Marion is also trying to get a reality show based around his family produced. Win a championship, and this is what happens, I suppose.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1