Jul 20, 2011, 5:24 PM EST
Jason Terry, who won the NBA Finals after getting the trophy tattooed on his bicep, is clearly not a man who lacks confidence on the court. Now it looks like Terry is bringing that confidence to an extracurricular project that seems like something of a long shot to become a success. The news comes via AMS Pictures:
Set in the glitzy world of NBA basketball star Jason Terry, this is a comical, never before-seen look at his off-court life with high school sweetheart wife, four young daughters, crazy mom and pimp dad.
In case you forgot, Terry’s teammate Shawn Marion is also trying to get a reality show based around his family produced. Win a championship, and this is what happens, I suppose.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 17
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 11
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 52
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28