Jul 19, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Brandon Jennings looks pretty healthy this sumer.
Last week he dropped 51 points in a game at the Goodman League in Washington D.C. Monday he swing by the Melo Center in Baltimore (yes, Carmelo Anthony’s center for youth development in Baltimore) for a little run. And nobody plays any defense at these pro-am games, so if you have some skills, you get some fun.
Jennings is talking about making the leap next year from good point guard to All-Star. Not sure if he can do it, but he’s looked good this summer.
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 42
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 88
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 60
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59