Jul 19, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
Brandon Jennings looks pretty healthy this sumer.
Last week he dropped 51 points in a game at the Goodman League in Washington D.C. Monday he swing by the Melo Center in Baltimore (yes, Carmelo Anthony’s center for youth development in Baltimore) for a little run. And nobody plays any defense at these pro-am games, so if you have some skills, you get some fun.
Jennings is talking about making the leap next year from good point guard to All-Star. Not sure if he can do it, but he’s looked good this summer.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 3
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 23
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20