Jul 19, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
Brandon Jennings looks pretty healthy this sumer.
Last week he dropped 51 points in a game at the Goodman League in Washington D.C. Monday he swing by the Melo Center in Baltimore (yes, Carmelo Anthony’s center for youth development in Baltimore) for a little run. And nobody plays any defense at these pro-am games, so if you have some skills, you get some fun.
Jennings is talking about making the leap next year from good point guard to All-Star. Not sure if he can do it, but he’s looked good this summer.
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 0
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 0
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 4
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 4
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)