Jul 19, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
Brandon Jennings looks pretty healthy this sumer.
Last week he dropped 51 points in a game at the Goodman League in Washington D.C. Monday he swing by the Melo Center in Baltimore (yes, Carmelo Anthony’s center for youth development in Baltimore) for a little run. And nobody plays any defense at these pro-am games, so if you have some skills, you get some fun.
Jennings is talking about making the leap next year from good point guard to All-Star. Not sure if he can do it, but he’s looked good this summer.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1