Jul 19, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
Brandon Jennings looks pretty healthy this sumer.
Last week he dropped 51 points in a game at the Goodman League in Washington D.C. Monday he swing by the Melo Center in Baltimore (yes, Carmelo Anthony’s center for youth development in Baltimore) for a little run. And nobody plays any defense at these pro-am games, so if you have some skills, you get some fun.
Jennings is talking about making the leap next year from good point guard to All-Star. Not sure if he can do it, but he’s looked good this summer.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 20
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8