Jul 19, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Yep, that’s Lakers center Andrew Bynum parked in a handicapped spot while doing a little bit of shopping. Whatever the fine for parking in a handicapped spot is, Bynum can almost certainly pay it, but that’s not a good karma move, Mr. Bynum. My favorite part about this “controversy” is that the lot doesn’t even appear to be full at all — there’s clearly regular parking available about 10 yards away from where Bynum parked. Bad move, Andrew Bynum.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 0
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 31
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31