Jul 19, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Yep, that’s Lakers center Andrew Bynum parked in a handicapped spot while doing a little bit of shopping. Whatever the fine for parking in a handicapped spot is, Bynum can almost certainly pay it, but that’s not a good karma move, Mr. Bynum. My favorite part about this “controversy” is that the lot doesn’t even appear to be full at all — there’s clearly regular parking available about 10 yards away from where Bynum parked. Bad move, Andrew Bynum.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9