Jul 18, 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
For those who were born with perfect eyes and never had to deal with it, Lasik is the laser eye surgery that corrects vision problems.
Not every player is comfortable with this surgery — some prefer to wear glasses (Amar’e Stoudemire being the most famous glasses wearer in the league now). While there is risk with any surgery, Lasik is about the most common of procedures in the United States and if done by someone reputable there is little likely to go wrong.
We’ll see if this helps his 30.6 percent shooting from three. Although what might help more is 500 shots a day.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29