Jul 18, 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
For those who were born with perfect eyes and never had to deal with it, Lasik is the laser eye surgery that corrects vision problems.
Not every player is comfortable with this surgery — some prefer to wear glasses (Amar’e Stoudemire being the most famous glasses wearer in the league now). While there is risk with any surgery, Lasik is about the most common of procedures in the United States and if done by someone reputable there is little likely to go wrong.
We’ll see if this helps his 30.6 percent shooting from three. Although what might help more is 500 shots a day.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 0
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 14
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40