Jul 18, 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
For those who were born with perfect eyes and never had to deal with it, Lasik is the laser eye surgery that corrects vision problems.
Not every player is comfortable with this surgery — some prefer to wear glasses (Amar’e Stoudemire being the most famous glasses wearer in the league now). While there is risk with any surgery, Lasik is about the most common of procedures in the United States and if done by someone reputable there is little likely to go wrong.
We’ll see if this helps his 30.6 percent shooting from three. Although what might help more is 500 shots a day.
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 0
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43