Jul 18, 2011, 9:14 AM EST
For those who were born with perfect eyes and never had to deal with it, Lasik is the laser eye surgery that corrects vision problems.
Not every player is comfortable with this surgery — some prefer to wear glasses (Amar’e Stoudemire being the most famous glasses wearer in the league now). While there is risk with any surgery, Lasik is about the most common of procedures in the United States and if done by someone reputable there is little likely to go wrong.
We’ll see if this helps his 30.6 percent shooting from three. Although what might help more is 500 shots a day.
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 0
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 6
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 9
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)