Jul 18, 2011, 9:14 AM EST
For those who were born with perfect eyes and never had to deal with it, Lasik is the laser eye surgery that corrects vision problems.
Not every player is comfortable with this surgery — some prefer to wear glasses (Amar’e Stoudemire being the most famous glasses wearer in the league now). While there is risk with any surgery, Lasik is about the most common of procedures in the United States and if done by someone reputable there is little likely to go wrong.
We’ll see if this helps his 30.6 percent shooting from three. Although what might help more is 500 shots a day.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12