Jul 18, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
Ever wonder what Steve Nash does after practice? Me neither. But the fine folks at Toyota decided to give us a glimpse at one of the possibilities anyway, and it involves driving a Prius, needlessly beating out an elderly woman for a space in a wide open parking lot, and then taunting her with some sweet dance moves afterward.
So basically, it’s a must-watch.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13