Jul 18, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
Ever wonder what Steve Nash does after practice? Me neither. But the fine folks at Toyota decided to give us a glimpse at one of the possibilities anyway, and it involves driving a Prius, needlessly beating out an elderly woman for a space in a wide open parking lot, and then taunting her with some sweet dance moves afterward.
So basically, it’s a must-watch.
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 17
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 4
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 22
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21