Jul 18, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
Ever wonder what Steve Nash does after practice? Me neither. But the fine folks at Toyota decided to give us a glimpse at one of the possibilities anyway, and it involves driving a Prius, needlessly beating out an elderly woman for a space in a wide open parking lot, and then taunting her with some sweet dance moves afterward.
So basically, it’s a must-watch.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 2
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29