Jul 18, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
Ever wonder what Steve Nash does after practice? Me neither. But the fine folks at Toyota decided to give us a glimpse at one of the possibilities anyway, and it involves driving a Prius, needlessly beating out an elderly woman for a space in a wide open parking lot, and then taunting her with some sweet dance moves afterward.
So basically, it’s a must-watch.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 15
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 8
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4