Jul 18, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
Ever wonder what Steve Nash does after practice? Me neither. But the fine folks at Toyota decided to give us a glimpse at one of the possibilities anyway, and it involves driving a Prius, needlessly beating out an elderly woman for a space in a wide open parking lot, and then taunting her with some sweet dance moves afterward.
So basically, it’s a must-watch.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 9
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36