Jul 18, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Looks like the Bulls will open their season against the Dirk Nowitizki and the defending world champions on Nov. 1, according to CSN Chicago.
Let’s hope to see it. Let’s hope that by Nov. 1 there is NBA basketball.
If not, if games are lost, it is these kind of East vs. West games that go first (as our own Ira Winderman pointed out). Part of that is travel issues, part of that is making sure that each of the teams in the conference have a fair shot at playoff seedings based on playing each other.
Either way, I’d hate to lose a fun season opener like that.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 27
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16