Jul 18, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Looks like the Bulls will open their season against the Dirk Nowitizki and the defending world champions on Nov. 1, according to CSN Chicago.
Let’s hope to see it. Let’s hope that by Nov. 1 there is NBA basketball.
If not, if games are lost, it is these kind of East vs. West games that go first (as our own Ira Winderman pointed out). Part of that is travel issues, part of that is making sure that each of the teams in the conference have a fair shot at playoff seedings based on playing each other.
Either way, I’d hate to lose a fun season opener like that.
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 9
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 21
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 69
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 32
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 45