Jul 18, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Looks like the Bulls will open their season against the Dirk Nowitizki and the defending world champions on Nov. 1, according to CSN Chicago.
Let’s hope to see it. Let’s hope that by Nov. 1 there is NBA basketball.
If not, if games are lost, it is these kind of East vs. West games that go first (as our own Ira Winderman pointed out). Part of that is travel issues, part of that is making sure that each of the teams in the conference have a fair shot at playoff seedings based on playing each other.
Either way, I’d hate to lose a fun season opener like that.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 0
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 25
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 28
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85