Jul 18, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Looks like the Bulls will open their season against the Dirk Nowitizki and the defending world champions on Nov. 1, according to CSN Chicago.
Let’s hope to see it. Let’s hope that by Nov. 1 there is NBA basketball.
If not, if games are lost, it is these kind of East vs. West games that go first (as our own Ira Winderman pointed out). Part of that is travel issues, part of that is making sure that each of the teams in the conference have a fair shot at playoff seedings based on playing each other.
Either way, I’d hate to lose a fun season opener like that.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50