Jul 14, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade is one of the best shot blocking guards in the NBA.
Which makes him especially dangerous if his opponent is less than four feet tall. Not something he runs into much in the NBA (insert your own J.J. Barea joke here) but he does at his youth camp.
So during a fun little game of knockout Wade swats a kid’s shot and plays a few other tricks on the kid. At least he didn’t dunk on a kid.
You don’t think that kid was going to tell everyone he knows Wade blocked him? I still look back on the hoop camps in my youth as great times.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91