Jul 13, 2011, 3:24 PM EST
Elton Brand got the movie industry bug when he was a Clipper out in Los Angeles. He even had his own production company for a wile. And he learned that it’s a cutthroat business as his company got sued multiple times (hello deep pockets).
But he’s back at it, according to Philly.com. The man doesn’t quit.
That’s probably why the Sixers forward is trying his luck in the movie industry again, this time signing on as a co-producer for the upcoming film “Tupac,” a biopic on the life and death of the West Coast hip-hop artist.
How many Tupac moves are there? Not sure the world needs another one, but if it’s well done we’ll watch it — so long as they say Tupac is still alive. Because we know he is.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 40
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31