Jul 13, 2011, 3:24 PM EDT
Elton Brand got the movie industry bug when he was a Clipper out in Los Angeles. He even had his own production company for a wile. And he learned that it’s a cutthroat business as his company got sued multiple times (hello deep pockets).
But he’s back at it, according to Philly.com. The man doesn’t quit.
That’s probably why the Sixers forward is trying his luck in the movie industry again, this time signing on as a co-producer for the upcoming film “Tupac,” a biopic on the life and death of the West Coast hip-hop artist.
How many Tupac moves are there? Not sure the world needs another one, but if it’s well done we’ll watch it — so long as they say Tupac is still alive. Because we know he is.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18