Jul 13, 2011, 3:24 PM EDT
Elton Brand got the movie industry bug when he was a Clipper out in Los Angeles. He even had his own production company for a wile. And he learned that it’s a cutthroat business as his company got sued multiple times (hello deep pockets).
But he’s back at it, according to Philly.com. The man doesn’t quit.
That’s probably why the Sixers forward is trying his luck in the movie industry again, this time signing on as a co-producer for the upcoming film “Tupac,” a biopic on the life and death of the West Coast hip-hop artist.
How many Tupac moves are there? Not sure the world needs another one, but if it’s well done we’ll watch it — so long as they say Tupac is still alive. Because we know he is.
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. But he liked what LeBron did. 0
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 34
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 37
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 20
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 18
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69