Jul 13, 2011, 3:24 PM EDT
Elton Brand got the movie industry bug when he was a Clipper out in Los Angeles. He even had his own production company for a wile. And he learned that it’s a cutthroat business as his company got sued multiple times (hello deep pockets).
But he’s back at it, according to Philly.com. The man doesn’t quit.
That’s probably why the Sixers forward is trying his luck in the movie industry again, this time signing on as a co-producer for the upcoming film “Tupac,” a biopic on the life and death of the West Coast hip-hop artist.
How many Tupac moves are there? Not sure the world needs another one, but if it’s well done we’ll watch it — so long as they say Tupac is still alive. Because we know he is.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 0
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 3
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 4
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19