Jul 13, 2011, 3:24 PM EDT
Elton Brand got the movie industry bug when he was a Clipper out in Los Angeles. He even had his own production company for a wile. And he learned that it’s a cutthroat business as his company got sued multiple times (hello deep pockets).
But he’s back at it, according to Philly.com. The man doesn’t quit.
That’s probably why the Sixers forward is trying his luck in the movie industry again, this time signing on as a co-producer for the upcoming film “Tupac,” a biopic on the life and death of the West Coast hip-hop artist.
How many Tupac moves are there? Not sure the world needs another one, but if it’s well done we’ll watch it — so long as they say Tupac is still alive. Because we know he is.
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 3
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 79
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11