Jul 13, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
We’ll be honest, we were not big fans of the Lakers taking Ater Majok late in the second round. Yes, he is long (7’7″ wingspan) and athletic, but he’s not done well in organized ball. He spent one season at UConn and is now playing professionally in Australia.
But long and athletic can be fun at legendary Rucker Park in New York.
Which is where InsideHoops found him, having some fun at the Entertainers Basketball Classic. He wasn’t that impressive, but he did block some shots and threw down one huge dunk. So here that is. Enjoy.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23