Jul 13, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
We’ll be honest, we were not big fans of the Lakers taking Ater Majok late in the second round. Yes, he is long (7’7″ wingspan) and athletic, but he’s not done well in organized ball. He spent one season at UConn and is now playing professionally in Australia.
But long and athletic can be fun at legendary Rucker Park in New York.
Which is where InsideHoops found him, having some fun at the Entertainers Basketball Classic. He wasn’t that impressive, but he did block some shots and threw down one huge dunk. So here that is. Enjoy.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7