Jul 13, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
We’ll be honest, we were not big fans of the Lakers taking Ater Majok late in the second round. Yes, he is long (7’7″ wingspan) and athletic, but he’s not done well in organized ball. He spent one season at UConn and is now playing professionally in Australia.
But long and athletic can be fun at legendary Rucker Park in New York.
Which is where InsideHoops found him, having some fun at the Entertainers Basketball Classic. He wasn’t that impressive, but he did block some shots and threw down one huge dunk. So here that is. Enjoy.
- Thunder GM says team won’t amnesty Kendrick Perkins 18
- Western Conference Finals preview: Grizzlies vs. Spurs 7
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks 47
- Roy Hibbert with the monster block on a dunk attempt from Carmelo Anthony (VIDEO) 29
- Nate Robinson unlikely to return to Bulls next season 21
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (79)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (63)
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay