Jul 13, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
We’ll be honest, we were not big fans of the Lakers taking Ater Majok late in the second round. Yes, he is long (7’7″ wingspan) and athletic, but he’s not done well in organized ball. He spent one season at UConn and is now playing professionally in Australia.
But long and athletic can be fun at legendary Rucker Park in New York.
Which is where InsideHoops found him, having some fun at the Entertainers Basketball Classic. He wasn’t that impressive, but he did block some shots and threw down one huge dunk. So here that is. Enjoy.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 2
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)