Jul 13, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
We’ll be honest, we were not big fans of the Lakers taking Ater Majok late in the second round. Yes, he is long (7’7″ wingspan) and athletic, but he’s not done well in organized ball. He spent one season at UConn and is now playing professionally in Australia.
But long and athletic can be fun at legendary Rucker Park in New York.
Which is where InsideHoops found him, having some fun at the Entertainers Basketball Classic. He wasn’t that impressive, but he did block some shots and threw down one huge dunk. So here that is. Enjoy.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16