Jul 13, 2011, 11:43 AM EDT
You may be watching the USA vs. France Women’s World Cup semi-final Wednesday — what else are you going to do, watch Criminal Minds reruns? — but you are not as dedicated as Sixers point guard Jrue Holiday.
Holiday is there, in Germany, cheering on the USA Women’s national team team.
Of course, a lot of that has to do with his girlfriend being Lauren Cheney, one of the forwards on Team USA. She of the sweet goal against Mexico in the friendlies running up to the World Cup.
The best boyfriend in the world @Jrue_Holiday11, thank you for being apart of this. I love you!
@laurencheney8 i love you too.. i wouldnt miss it for the world
Still, pretty jealous of Jrue here (not the girlfriend — just in case my wife reads this — I mean getting to travel through Germany in the summer and have some fun). Hope he enjoys this game as much as the last one.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10