Jul 13, 2011, 11:43 AM EDT
You may be watching the USA vs. France Women’s World Cup semi-final Wednesday — what else are you going to do, watch Criminal Minds reruns? — but you are not as dedicated as Sixers point guard Jrue Holiday.
Holiday is there, in Germany, cheering on the USA Women’s national team team.
Of course, a lot of that has to do with his girlfriend being Lauren Cheney, one of the forwards on Team USA. She of the sweet goal against Mexico in the friendlies running up to the World Cup.
The best boyfriend in the world @Jrue_Holiday11, thank you for being apart of this. I love you!
@laurencheney8 i love you too.. i wouldnt miss it for the world
Still, pretty jealous of Jrue here (not the girlfriend — just in case my wife reads this — I mean getting to travel through Germany in the summer and have some fun). Hope he enjoys this game as much as the last one.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 24
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 27
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 30
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30