Jul 13, 2011, 11:43 AM EDT
You may be watching the USA vs. France Women’s World Cup semi-final Wednesday — what else are you going to do, watch Criminal Minds reruns? — but you are not as dedicated as Sixers point guard Jrue Holiday.
Holiday is there, in Germany, cheering on the USA Women’s national team team.
Of course, a lot of that has to do with his girlfriend being Lauren Cheney, one of the forwards on Team USA. She of the sweet goal against Mexico in the friendlies running up to the World Cup.
The best boyfriend in the world @Jrue_Holiday11, thank you for being apart of this. I love you!
@laurencheney8 i love you too.. i wouldnt miss it for the world
Still, pretty jealous of Jrue here (not the girlfriend — just in case my wife reads this — I mean getting to travel through Germany in the summer and have some fun). Hope he enjoys this game as much as the last one.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 15
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 18
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9