Jul 13, 2011, 11:43 AM EST
You may be watching the USA vs. France Women’s World Cup semi-final Wednesday — what else are you going to do, watch Criminal Minds reruns? — but you are not as dedicated as Sixers point guard Jrue Holiday.
Holiday is there, in Germany, cheering on the USA Women’s national team team.
Of course, a lot of that has to do with his girlfriend being Lauren Cheney, one of the forwards on Team USA. She of the sweet goal against Mexico in the friendlies running up to the World Cup.
The best boyfriend in the world @Jrue_Holiday11, thank you for being apart of this. I love you!
@laurencheney8 i love you too.. i wouldnt miss it for the world
Still, pretty jealous of Jrue here (not the girlfriend — just in case my wife reads this — I mean getting to travel through Germany in the summer and have some fun). Hope he enjoys this game as much as the last one.
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 0
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 3
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 3
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 17
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)