Jul 12, 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
Paul Pierce still has his championship ring, but he will not get a bracelet to go with it.
Paul Pierce has been knocked out of the World Series of Poker according to CSN New England.
After surviving the first day of the World Series of Poker on Sunday, Pierce was eliminated from the main event early Tuesday morning. The Celtics’ captain spent over 17 hours at the table during two days of action and survived longer than about half of the field of over 2,000 players. He lost after going all in on a pair of 2s.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 16
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14