Jul 12, 2011, 11:56 AM EST
Paul Pierce still has his championship ring, but he will not get a bracelet to go with it.
Paul Pierce has been knocked out of the World Series of Poker according to CSN New England.
After surviving the first day of the World Series of Poker on Sunday, Pierce was eliminated from the main event early Tuesday morning. The Celtics’ captain spent over 17 hours at the table during two days of action and survived longer than about half of the field of over 2,000 players. He lost after going all in on a pair of 2s.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14