Jul 12, 2011, 11:56 AM EST
Paul Pierce still has his championship ring, but he will not get a bracelet to go with it.
Paul Pierce has been knocked out of the World Series of Poker according to CSN New England.
After surviving the first day of the World Series of Poker on Sunday, Pierce was eliminated from the main event early Tuesday morning. The Celtics’ captain spent over 17 hours at the table during two days of action and survived longer than about half of the field of over 2,000 players. He lost after going all in on a pair of 2s.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 1
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 21
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (56)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)