Jul 12, 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
Paul Pierce still has his championship ring, but he will not get a bracelet to go with it.
Paul Pierce has been knocked out of the World Series of Poker according to CSN New England.
After surviving the first day of the World Series of Poker on Sunday, Pierce was eliminated from the main event early Tuesday morning. The Celtics’ captain spent over 17 hours at the table during two days of action and survived longer than about half of the field of over 2,000 players. He lost after going all in on a pair of 2s.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 22
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 34
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12