Jul 12, 2011, 11:56 AM EDT
Paul Pierce still has his championship ring, but he will not get a bracelet to go with it.
Paul Pierce has been knocked out of the World Series of Poker according to CSN New England.
After surviving the first day of the World Series of Poker on Sunday, Pierce was eliminated from the main event early Tuesday morning. The Celtics’ captain spent over 17 hours at the table during two days of action and survived longer than about half of the field of over 2,000 players. He lost after going all in on a pair of 2s.
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 0
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 6
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 18
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 6
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63